Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > Decision Diagnostics Corp. (DECN)

I tried twice to put in a limit

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Going_4_It Member Profile

Followed By 3
Posts 440
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/13/16
160x600 placeholder
Going_4_It   Monday, 02/22/21 02:32:44 PM
Re: None
Post # of 95643 
I tried twice to put in a limit order at TDAmeriterade.

Both Orders rejected with error messages "Out Of Range".

Apparently TDA has now decided what price I can sell at. Although they haven't yet told me what the actual price range is. I suppose I should be thankful that TDA is still accepting buy orders.

I thought my sell limit price of $0.075 was entirely reasonable. I know this stock has been heavily shorted so I'm just trying to take advantage of the situation, as was the case with Robin Hood/Gamestop.

This is a perfect example of why I have been transitioning out of the stock market and into the crypto market over the last two years. Fees are 90% less, no middle men, no brokers, no market makers, no short sales, etc. And maximum liquidity for truly portable assets.

Incidentally, I have been a continuous owner of DECN (and prior symbols) since 2004.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences