Home > Boards > US OTC > Internet - Information/Portals > Cool Technologies Inc. (WARM)

In reviewing uspto.gov I saw CoolTech has submitted

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
kayak_wench Member Profile

Followed By 31
Posts 1,451
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/08/14
160x600 placeholder
kayak_wench   Friday, 01/29/21 11:05:19 PM
Re: None
Post # of 5371 
In reviewing uspto.gov I saw CoolTech has submitted a response to rejection of their MG patent application (it was rejected late Aug 2020). We should know in a few months whether that is granted or rejected again. Their basis of response boils down to pointing out that their technology can provide 3 phase and single phase at the same time and existing patents either cannot do this or at least did not mention being able to do it. I wonder if any deals are held up until they get this patent. Regardless responding to the patent was not cheap. They had to pay the inventors of the patent (now retired Mark a guy out of Pa that I think was a contractor and Tim) to develop a response and then a law firm to submit it. I suspect that is why we have had quite a bit of dilution since the last 10Q (over 50 million shares).

If they get this patent it certainly would be PRd. If they don't it will be another 6 months before they develop a new response.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences