Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Cannabis Science Inc. (fka CBIS)

The so called tux wearing ceo said they

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
WedeHopper Member Profile
 
Followed By 1
Posts 90
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/19/20
160x600 placeholder
WedeHopper   Friday, 01/01/21 04:17:34 PM
Re: James1975 post# 129021
Post # of 129039 
The so called tux wearing ceo said they merge into ENDO shares and the CBIS shares are to be 1.5x what u had of CBIS..

Note ENDO shares have went from .003 to .039 in just a few weeks or a 1000% gain based on some suspicious recent news released by CBIS.

CBIS had around 3 billion shares plus when SEC shut them down for filing no Income statements for many years

So if CBIS merges to ENDO that means approx 5 billion shares of ENDO and neither company has ever posted any income or earnings statements for years.

So if the merge took place today with endo at .04 that gives a market cap of 200,000,000 dollars for companies with ZERO posted earnings and ZERO products

Unless this is a top secret under the radar cancer curing medicinal marijuana patent being sold already by overseas, I would sell 75% of the shares u have at relisting and pray for a miracle the remaining 25% may increase in value.

I expect a good runup in price due to a planned release of great things to come news by the scam CEO Danny. Then expect a 99% drop in price quickly after relisting fake news dies off.




Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences