Home > Boards > US Listed > Miscellaneous > Sionix Corp. (SINX)

SIL (Steelworks Investments Limited) currently holds 14,418,220 shares

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
ALERTS100%to10000%GAIN Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 971
Posts 75,793
Boards Moderated 41
Alias Born 03/10/09
160x600 placeholder
ALERTS100%to10000%GAIN Member Level  Friday, 12/04/20 12:05:35 PM
Re: ALERTS100%to10000%GAIN post# 1077
Post # of 1108 
SIL (Steelworks Investments Limited) currently holds 14,418,220 shares of Sionix Common Stock and also through its Member, Bernard Brogan, serves on the Board of Directors of Sionix. This holding is a beneficial ownership estimated to be less than 3 percent of the Company’s Common Stock. Prior to the current investment, SIL also held various convertible notes and Series A Stock from earlier investments in Sionix. Conversion of all these holdings into Common Stock, in the absence of any other shareholder conversions, would result in SIL beneficial ownership estimated to be approximately 45 percent of the issued and outstanding shares of Sionix Common Stock.

By reason of the issuance of the SIL Note to SIL, under SEC rules, SIL is deemed to have beneficially acquired an additional 341,250,000 shares of Sionix Common Stock. This would result, in the absence of any other shareholder conversions, in total beneficial ownership estimated to be more than 50 percent of the issued and outstanding shares of Sionix Common Stock.

STOP & VISIT MY BOARD AT: HOTTEST PENNY STOCK PICKS

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=19627

My posts are NOT a buy/sell recommendation, Do your Own DD, before you buy any stock - I reserve the right to buy/sell any stock
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences