Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > United Western Bancorp Inc. (fka UWBKQ)

.....SOL on Securities Fraud: two (2) year statute

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
fredscott36 Member Profile

Followed By 36
Posts 9,581
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/07/12
160x600 placeholder
fredscott36   Tuesday, 11/24/20 01:12:27 PM
Re: None
Post # of 50044 
.....SOL on Securities Fraud: two (2) year statute of limitations and a five (5) year statute of repose................so we are really just toying with this SORRY, pathetic sand-flea..........and his family?????.........never did get that one, but he is an admitted pathological LIAR........and I know one when I hear one......hello, Trade.......????.......pick up, it's me.......

.....point is, uwb/uwbi or whatever the F/- it is..............BIG BOY POKER....................serious biz, that needs to close...........

.....FDIC said that we are dead and gone..............corpses ready to be cremated......and FC and now the FDIC, together formulated a REMUNERATION (official FDIC program described in detail on its website) program for the uwbi VERMIN...................not bad, really, imo................

......estimates are $6 per, if cash, and about $9 per in a combination of stock and cash..........................

....PREPOSTEROUS, imo that GUY ALLEN GIBSON "is not certain" which payout method will be made..................whatever.............aimho.........

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences