Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > Solei Systems Inc. (SOLI)

Lol gotta love it. Some folks hold cause

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
daiello Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 176
Posts 21,436
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 03/06/07
160x600 placeholder
daiello Member Level  Sunday, 11/22/20 04:20:44 PM
Re: steph1971 post# 52173
Post # of 52299 
Lol gotta love it. Some folks hold cause they don't want to take a loss, others hold because they believe in the company. Personally I believe in the company, so even if it went down to sub $0.20 I'd be buying more and holding. Won't see me crying about a great opportunity.

TDOC is estimated to generate $1.1B of revenue in 2020, and AMWL is estimated to generate $238M of revenue in 2020, putting them both around a 25x revenue multiple.

If that website which claims around $60M of annual revenue for CareClix is accurate, a 25x would be $1.5B market cap, and a $6-7 per share valuation.

I'm not sure I trust the website, I'm pretty sure the revenue number they have for CareClix is just based on the average revenue per employee in the industry multiplied by the total employees CareClix has. But even at $30M annually we could be as high as $3 per share, and $15M annually could be $1.5 per share. Much better value than today.

The only issue I foresee is we're on the OTC, meaning we don't get the eyes we should, but maybe because CareClix is in a hot sector we'll begin to see institutional investors that rarely pick up companies down on these lower exchanges.

"Everything in existence is based on exact proportion and perfect relationship. There is no chance in nature, because mathematical principles of the highest order lie at the foundation of all things. There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical point
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences