Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Enzolytics Inc. (ENZC)

I believe it's clear what BTG is and

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
OTCShotCaller Member Profile

Followed By 66
Posts 220
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/04/20
160x600 placeholder
OTCShotCaller   Sunday, 11/22/20 02:37:02 PM
Re: Timing101 post# 45672
Post # of 51824 
I believe it's clear what BTG is and what they do, but it's not very clear to me what the nature of their relationship is to BioClonetics in the overall scope of things.

My discernment however is BTG is a "Patent Broker" (Google that) who invested capital in BioClonetics some time ago in 2002 in exchange for being granted a"Commercializing Patent" to facilitate commercialization of the Clone-3 biotechnology by interfacing directly with BigPharma players.

They clearly stated "we realize value through technology licensing and also patent assertion and sale of equity investments" AND have "commercialized important innovations that include the first monoclonal antibody treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Recombinant Factor IX blood clotting protein."

A Commercializing Patent is a distinct "Use Patent" that's different from a Utility Patent that categorically includes invention of new technologies.

https://www.stanfordlawreview.org/print/article/commercializing-patents/

Based on this arrangement BioClonetics would maintain exclusive rights to Clone-3 and will license it at some point to a BigPharma for production and global distribution that would typically result in royalities from sales being paid to BioClonetics-Enzc for years to come.

So based on this it appears BTG may be acting a "middle-man" to broker BioClonetics Clone-3 biotechnology to Big Pharma industry giants where the biotechnology licensing rights goes to the highest bidder while BioClonetics retains a large percentage of the royalties? This is only speculation!

My take on this is ONLY my personal opinion but I believe it is a logical qualified opinion based on who BTG says they are and what they do.

I invite perspectives on this by all.

Be well and prosper...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences