Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > THE WOOF OF WALL STREET

STHC - Quick Money & Long Money Play Southcorp

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
InPhekTed Member Profile

Followed By 8
Posts 77
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/30/20
160x600 placeholder
InPhekTed   Sunday, 11/22/20 02:39:39 AM
Re: None
Post # of 5818 
STHC - Quick Money & Long Money Play

Southcorp Capitol inc Reverse merger with AMECA mining.

I'm xpecting takeoff of this during the week of December 7-11 of 2020 and here is my reasoning for this date:

This RTO play is active in the Delaware Courts and under case 2020-0336. Taxes have been payed and all paper work has been turned in and waiting on the Judge to sign off. With this merger the management company involved "synergy management" also has another case in the Delaware courts with the same judge and same attorney, Vice Chancellor Zurn and attorney Jeremy Anderson. On Nov 10th 2020 via court notes the chancellor consolidated all of the cases involving synergy management and attorney Anderson. The other company being CLST Holdings, Inc. (CLHI) and this company seems to be the hold up. There has been a share holder meeting and a vote has been sent out and its completion will be the 4th of December a Friday and the chancellor will have all the information she had requested and can proceed on the releases.

**What is the merging company? Ameca explained at bottom.

Profitability of this play, currently at $0.017: STHC ran to 6 cents on the news of the reverse merger alone. It has settled down and held a range of .015 - .022 since August and the merging company has been dead silent since august as well. Current share structure is just under 290 mil unrestricted shares. Current price is at 0.017 USD and there are several catalysts to come starting with the release from the courts and IMO is 2 weeks away.

The Catalysts, may not be in this order but are the following:
-Court release
-Fire assay Gold and other precious metal findings. (Visible gold found in samples and confirmed with XRF testing)
-NI-43-101 report
-Gold rights and off take agreements of high grade 99.9% pure graphite.
-become current and ticker symbol change.
(They already have all of this information and are waiting to submit it and release the info to the public after court release)
-and of course a press release from the company

**Ameca Mining: Ameca mining is a jr mining company with it's initial aim to mine gold out of sri lanka. Upon their search they have found 4.4 billion worth of graphite and plan to mine 15,000 tonnes of it next year starting in the summer 2021 *(current start update as of Nov 18th 2020). They have already secured an off take agreement for the high purety carbon. As for the Gold and other precious metals I can not say the volume yet however if it is a flop the graphite as it is the best in the world will cover and still make this profitable but a large gold find can make this very profitable.

I have spent a lot of time researching this company and is a play I am excited for and wanted to share it with you. Please feel free to reply with any questions as I tried to summarize this as much as I could while still giving details I may have left things out.

Please also reply if you wish for any links to information regarding statistics ect. The Dec 7th-11th release date is my educated prediction based on phone calls and emails with the delaware courts and management company.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences