Home > Boards > Canadian > Cannabis > The Valens Company (VLNCF)

OK, rather than do them individually, here are

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
PR_12 Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 294
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 07/17/12
160x600 placeholder
PR_12   Thursday, 11/19/20 12:37:10 PM
Re: None
Post # of 3452 

OK, rather than do them individually, here are my other recap points and maybe some commentary too :)

4. Market share up to 20% from 15.7% in vapes sold in Ontario (earlier in the presentation they were talking about explosion of growth in Ontario as stores keep coming online)
5. Valens, right now, is purchasing dried cannabis for LESS than what it costs the LPs to produce. They are one of the lowest cost providers, and they aren't even a grower!
6. They've launched 64 SKUs in the Vape category alone
7. Interesting commentary around CBD, CBG, CBN, and the pharma sector in regards to the Valens process of creating isolates
8. Back to wellness - mentioned lots of SKUs that are past R&D and are now in stability studies prior to launch across the wellness line of products
9. Fallows indicating when K2 comes online we should see costs start to come down - his quote "in the current facility we have to touch the product too many times" - my commentary: K2 comes online, revenue sky rockets because they've been telling the truth, and costs go down so margins begin to expand, when this happens, we get major attention
10. They said something about 185 SKUs "PRODUCED" - this one confuses me so I'm going to hold off to figure out what this means because i could speculate about if that indicates a pipeline of roughly 100 SKUs or maybe that many in stability testing now. Again all speculation but it was a weird thing to see on the slide.
11. Very, very interesting strategy commentary from Fallows on breaking down the market into product segments - and how their customers don't overlap much - he says "THIS IS BY DESIGN" - lots of ways to read what this could mean
12. Fallows - we are in multiple conversations with partners who are EU GMP certified and will JV with them, or partner with them, etc... if we don't have our EU GMP certification. In other words, we won't miss an opportunity" - also indicated they will be EU GMP certified in Fiscal 2021
13. Fallows - we have a plan (for getting into the us) but have to see some more change in the environment before starting to put them in place
14. A very long presentation from Cannvalate on the Australian market - my opinion was fairly underwhelming but if there is a significant marketshare then it'll be a decent little market

That's the end of the formal presentation, now into Q&A and I'm not recapping that, but may post some commentary later :)

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences