Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Global Wholehealth Partners Corp. (GWHP)

GWHP Bullish Catalysts - Multiple Positive Analyst Ratings

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
billionsmatter Member Profile

Followed By 3
Posts 94
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/20/20
160x600 placeholder
billionsmatter   Wednesday, 11/04/20 12:01:46 PM
Re: None
Post # of 117 
GWHP Bullish Catalysts - Multiple Positive Analyst Ratings

That Could Potentially Send Shares Soaring!

Dear Fellow Trader,

Immediately turn your attention to Global WholeHealth Partners (GWHP)

This is our next "pandemic" related stock ready to move in a major way, here's why...

The street is taking notice of this emerging player in the hyper-growth Diagnostics & Research space!

Headlines about the global health crisis continue to dominate as the "second wave" of COVID-19 hits the country.

Half of US states are reporting an uptick in new COVID-19 cases!

With no signs of the virus slowing down yet, the demand for health defense products has been skyrocketing!

And that brings me to my new alert which could easily dish out some of the BIGGEST GAINS of 2020 with its 1,019% in upside potential!

Taglich Brothers Initiates Coverage of Global WholeHealth Partners (GWHP)

Taglich Brothers is a full-service broker dealer focused exclusively on microcap companies. The Company defines the microcap segment of the equity market as companies with less than $250MIL in market capitalization.

Taglich Brothers currently offers institutional and retail brokerage services, investment banking and comprehensive research coverage to the investment community.

The firm has selected this unique niche for two reasons.

First and foremost, the small cap market has historically outperformed the large cap market over the past 75 years.

Second, this area of the market is virtually ignored by the larger institutions and other Wall Street firms because they cannot invest enough capital in each situation to justify the expense of investigating these companies.

Their focus and high energy level allow them to exploit these inefficiencies, giving us the added advantage needed to prosper in the microcap market.

Additionally, Investment Research Analyst Rob Goldman at Goldman Small Cap Research issued analyst coverage on Global WholeHealth Partners, issuing a $11.20/share price target!(Representing an approx. 1,019% upside potential)

In the Investment Research report below, analyst Rob Goldman discusses the major sales opportunity for COVID-19 test kits and the potential impact on the Company and its valuation.

>>> Six Key Investment Highlights That Could Potentially Send

Shares Soaring, Combined With its 1,019% Upside <<<

Goldman Small Cap Research Analyst Issued $11.20/share Price Target.
Taglich Brothers Analyst Howard Halpren Issued Speculative BUY.
Founded in 1991, Taglich Brothers, Inc. is a full-service brokerage firm specializing in the microcap segment of the market for publicly traded securities.
In studies performed earlier this year, GWHP’s diagnostic antibody test produced such an enviable accuracy rate that the Department of the Navy placed an order for 1000 kits. The test’s accuracy was found to be over 97%, with limited false positives, a major differentiator.
If you missed the CODX run from $3 to $30, here is your second chance to research GWHP.
GWHP is set to emerge as a key provider of COVID-19 diagnostics test kits, an estimated $5.1BIL market. The Company has filed two Emergency Use Applications (EUAs) with the FDA—one for an anti-body test and the other for a rapid global antigen test, with responses pending.
>>> Five Competitive Advantages <<<

GWHP clearly has advantages as compared to other manufactures in the space. Its proprietary COVID-19 test kit pending EUA approval boasts high sensitivity and specificity results that ensure lower false positives than many approved kits in use today.
GWHP rapid blood test kit can detect antibodies in 15 minutes---one of the fastest times which can aid in overall testing throughout the country.
GWHP is one of the few manufactures that has submitted multiple applications to the FDA for diagnostic testing.
GWHP recently submitted a new EUA with the FDA for a Global Antigen CoViD19 SARS2 Rapid Test---which follows its prior antibody diagnostic test EUA.
If both tests are approved, GWHP could have the potential to emerge as a high-profile diagnostic testing company with one of the most diverse, rapid point-of-care (PoC) Covid-19 test portfolios in the market.
Once again, if you missed my previous covid-19 diagnostics stock run from $.85 to $30.99 which booked a whopping 3,545% gains, here is your second chance with my newest pick GWHP.

The Bottom Line...

If you haven't taken a look at GWHP yet, this is your chance. Put GWHP on your screen.

My Track Record for COVID-19 Related Stock Trade Ideas has dished out 3,545% GAINS with my previous "Pandemic" related stock Co-Diagnostics which is a company that I had previously covered from my initial alert July 2, 2019 at $.85/share all the way to its recent high of $30.99/share on Aug 3rd following a favorable response to its EUA earlier this year, reaching a peak valuation of 20x next year's EPS... providing my loyal members with 3,545% GAINS.

Using A Similar Multiple On GWHP, Investment Research Analyst

Projects GWHP Could Reach $11.20 Which Is 1,019% Upside!

Follow Me Closely Here, if you missed my previous stock pick run from $.85 to $30.99 booking a staggering 3,545% gains, here is your second chance with my newest COVID-19 diagnostics stock GWHP.

You must take this particular pick very seriously, pay attention to the magnitude of their Bombshell "FDA" Acknowledgement Letter for Its "Antigen Rapid Test" For Covid-19.

I am urging all of my members to add GWHP to the top of their watch list right now, and be ready Wednesday morning at the opening bell!

MarketCaliber

Trading Research Team

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences