Home > Boards > US OTC > Basic Materials > Centaurus Diamond Tech., Inc. (CTDT)

That clears up past misinformation spread by others.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Venture_Cap Member Profile

Followed By 71
Posts 7,740
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 09/28/12
160x600 placeholder
Venture_Cap   Saturday, 10/31/20 08:17:58 AM
Re: None
Post # of 36685 
That clears up past misinformation spread by others. Like “Chas has family issues and can’t work on the company” and the long standing rumor that the machine are leased and not owned. I found the “leasing” very difficult to believe. Who, other than CTDT, would want to own that non revenue generating experimental machine now that CTDT is in pause.

The bottom line here is that if Saunders and CTDT don’t like rumors and misinformation to be spread then they should PR!!!!!! Status updates and/or release a newsletter stating business events!!!!! Releasing info through private comms to be put on ihub is not professional IR comms. I know my team has offered numerous times to do this for free via social media (acceptable per SEC) and Mr Cass was actually tasked with this and quit in frustration.

I agree that Saunders is quite noble and we greatly appreciate his candor and honesty. CTDT needs
To start communicating. Unacceptable status remains intact.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences