Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Drugs > Relief Therapeutics Holding AG (RLFTF)

Wilma ..I'll try and give U my 2c .

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Whalatane Member Profile

Followed By 78
Posts 13,927
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/13/11
160x600 placeholder
Whalatane   Monday, 09/21/20 03:58:04 PM
Re: A deleted message
Post # of 27773 
Wilma ..I'll try and give U my 2c .
Early on we were desperate for anything that may improve surviving Covid ....so some drugs , CP etc were approved pending follow up data . Now with a lot more follow up data we find these approaches didn't work as well as expected .....so the bar is raised to some extent .

What will move the stock is updates on the IV trial .....update on the interim and status of enrollment . Its nothing to do with Big Pharma manipulations or anything .

We are in a race. Other Co's are developing competing products ...HGEN for instance ...with similar ( but not as good IMHO ) open label data as RLF-100. Difference is that they have already announced that their P 3 trial will be fully enrolled in Sept ...so the risk is that they could come out with top line data before us.

So to repeat myself Wilma ...we dont really know how well RLF-100 works until we get the double blinded placebo controlled IV data ....and unfortunately the time line on that appears to be slipping ...Sept as per clinical trials .gov , early Oct per Javitts , early Q4 per Co and today ...by the end of the year.

IV RLF-100 trial data will move the stock ....and the sooner the better.

Kiwi

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences