Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > QDM International Inc. (QDMI)

That's a cup-half-empty perspective. One could also say

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgPrevious | Next
standintall Member Profile

Followed By 7
Posts 824
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/23/07
160x600 placeholder
standintall   Wednesday, 09/16/20 11:01:59 AM
Re: blue ridge post# 2538
Post # of 2539 
That's a cup-half-empty perspective. One could also say that from 1998 through 2015 the company did grow and even profited and did so without unreasonably diluting the shareholders, something as rare as hen's teeth in the OTC markets. When that business began to suffer and when management was unable despite a number of attempts to grow it in a meaningful way, it changed directions to try create more value for the shareholders, again without massive dilution. When that didn't prove viable, the same management that started it, kept working to find a way to give the shareholders as much value as possible.. and much of it was done without real compensation for management. The easy thing to do.. the thing most OTC companies do is walk away and let it die.. if not diluting it again and again with false promises. That's not what happened here.
Now the company is under new control and management. I checked the bio on this guy and at least he looks credible. It's also obvious, he's not a phony pump and dump artist because there have been no press releases.. no promotions at all. I expect it's because he's in the process of putting the deal he envisioned when he invested in this company together.
While this stock didn't turn out to be the next microsoft or apple computer, there have been enough ups and downs to provide provide for wise traders. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what this new guy has to offer us. I will proceed cautiously, of course, but I will proceed with the knowledge that historically, as far as I can remember, this company has never tried to mislead or betray the shareholders and I have no reason to believe this new iteration will be anything but a legit attempt to build something. Will it succeed?? Who the Hell knows... but I will wait to see what happens before I decide to walk away, run away or put some more chips on the table.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgPrevious | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences