Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Healthcare > BioRestorative Therapies Inc. (BRTXQ)

Did you see how much capital the “or”

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
trader59 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 106
Posts 11,015
Boards Moderated 6
Alias Born 01/29/18
160x600 placeholder
trader59 Member Level  Thursday, 09/10/20 08:01:13 AM
Re: stervc post# 23872
Post # of 32678 
Did you see how much capital the “or” got them from their unsecured lenders? Less than $300k.

Prominent names on the equity holder’s list...

http://biorestorative.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DeclarationofRobertNosekRegardingBallotTabulation.pdf

Auctus Funds, LLC...
I’ve wondered why this “plan” kept the equity standing. They don’t have to, and it is, in fact, harmful to the prospects of new investment since that investment will be diluted by the 1.6B shares already issued and outstanding. New investors usually take an equity stake or want to know that they can, so these “plans” usually satisfy the secured creditor with cash and/or equity, toss the unsecured creditors some token equity, wipe out the existing equity, then give new investment substantial equity for their investment. Nobody likes to invest into bloated O/S’s. Now that I see Auctus had common stock they hadn’t sold, as well ad Eagle Equities and maybe a couple others, it becomes clearer what it was all about. Those 8K’s in the first Q of the year showing all the conversions into 1.6B of stock, most all of it at $0.001, now come into play.

I swear I’ll never use the phrase “you can’t make this stuff up” ever again after being on the OTC. Apparently you can.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences