Home > Boards > US OTC > Biotechs > Health Discovery Corporation (HDVY)

MBMoney, I believe if HDC is able to

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
LocWolf Member Profile

Followed By 4
Posts 1,296
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/09/06
160x600 placeholder
LocWolf   Thursday, 07/30/20 12:28:14 PM
Re: None
Post # of 15149 
MBMoney, I believe if HDC is able to win this case where Intel will pay royalties going forward that that will promote more leverage and bargaining power in other areas. I might be over reacting but I also wonder after the “Marksman Hearing” I suspect this will go to trial, I am having thoughts that the Judge will not allow the extensive discovery that HDC needs. When I read what appears to me as excessively statements by HDC stating from “Information & belief I sense that the Judge may strike the “belief” from the Jury. I could be very wrong about HDC using the belief statement as many times that they have however, I most certainly love how our Inventors, our main attorney for years and of course the constant push that George is doing regardless of outcome. About the possible main issue…it appears to fly over everyone’s head but I like the positive flow the traders are expressing and a few that may become more than just traders.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist