Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > FinancialAdvisor's College Class (FACC)

AAPL - Topped out forever? I truly believe

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
FinancialAdvisor Member Profile

Followed By 143
Posts 35,044
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 06/16/04
160x600 placeholder
FinancialAdvisor   Wednesday, 07/08/20 04:29:31 AM
Re: None
Post # of 25964 
AAPL - Topped out forever? I truly believe yesterday's high in AAPL will be a high that will not be seen for at least the next 16 months, if ever again... yeah I said it... I wanted to put that out there since I was super bullish on AAPL in many of my recent posts from 2013, and it went on a helluva run, now the largest stock trading on the U.S. markets, but I think its run is done, and I think the markets overall are now entering a bear market, maybe a bit of stagflation?

Hopefully what happened this week isn't going to turn into the equivalent of what happened to the Nikkei in Japan in December of 1989, they still have yet to come anywhere close to that level over 30 years later and have battled negative interest rates for a long long time!

HI-HO SILVER !!!
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences