Home > Boards > Canadian > Mining/Resources > Niocorp Developments Ltd. (NIOBF)

Maybe this is a little to simplistic, but

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
CritM3 Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 190
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/11/18
160x600 placeholder
CritM3   Wednesday, 07/01/20 01:07:12 AM
Re: LysanderUS post# 62746
Post # of 63192 
Maybe this is a little to simplistic, but the NioCorp product will build aircraft, ships, cars, trucks, bridges, robots, armour, medical equipment, bicycles, ball bats, solid oxide fuel cells, pins and needles, etc. Thousands of these things we depend on, and are friendly to our environment to boot.
I just have to believe, that these future goods are worth the cost of a billion $ to raise out of the ground.
The pay back on the initial expenditure for NioCorp’s project is less than three years once operational. Since all of the major de-risking is out of the way, the only thing left I can think of, are pieces of financing being pushed around. I can guess that the framework for contracts were made over two years ago and some biggy wigs signed on, but it didn’t stop the details and contingiencies from being a problem. If a number of additional parties (sub partners) got their noses in the tent, then negotiating to get satisfactory terms would continue and involve pushing contracts back and forth between lawyers, accountants and reviews by board members and all who are involved in finance. It may be more of a matter of who to kick out of a formation of deal makers, then it is about who is willing to finance. I am way below an expert on any of this, but it keeps coming back to me that something like this is going on. They will get it narrowed down hopefully very soon, and this project won’t be held up much longer.
I’m on pins and needles waiting for the day Mark shouts from the roof top “We got Financing”.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist