Home > Boards > US OTC > Retail - Wholesale Distributors > Kibush Capital Corp. (DLCR)

The 5-year agreement with the landowner covers:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
JPS02 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 308
Posts 9,948
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 04/19/08
160x600 placeholder
JPS02 Member Level  Monday, 06/22/20 08:37:51 PM
Re: stervc post# 36658
Post # of 37086 
The 5-year agreement with the landowner covers:

i) 50,000 hectares and;

ii) Allows DLCR to sign another 7 landowner groups each with a minimum of 50,000 hectares each.

This is a huge development for the company moving forward as there will no longer be a review period after each year, allowing for continuous operations and continuous revenue generation.

Extract source - 6/10/20 DLCR PR:

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/06/10/2046229/0/en/KIBUSH-CAPITAL-INC-DLCR-ANNOUNCES-THE-SIGNING-OF-MULTIPLE-LONG-TERM-SALES-SUPPLY-AGREEMENTS.html

- The extract from the 06/10/20 PR that is presented above tells us that DLCR has the option to have access to at least 400,000 hectares of land to log over 5 years. I think this is a sizeable amount of land with a good time period over which DLCR can generate some decent revenues.

Go DLCR!

Buy cautiously and sell reluctantly. All of my posts are In My Opinion only based on the DD I have completed. Please do your own DD and make your own decisions.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist