Home > Boards > US OTC > Mining/Resources > Mexus Gold US (MXSG)

I am a longterm share holder(over 8 years)

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
rich2 Member Profile

Followed By 37
Posts 3,837
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/21/10
160x600 placeholder
rich2   Saturday, 06/20/20 06:24:06 PM
Re: None
Post # of 42879 
I am a longterm share holder(over 8 years) I would like to bring up two things from the past.

I talked to Paul Thompson only twice. Once when is wife was dying
I caught him on the phone on the way to the mine. I asked him how can he keep going on like this. He stated " I have a lot of good people counting on me"

Some people I know have been to the mine and told me about it. I have never been there nor seen it.

When Argonaut was a JV partner gold was headed to $ 1,000.00 per ounce. One of the engineers that worked for Argonaut and did the analysis of the property must have seen something. Argonaut decided to back out of the JV. The engineer decided to leave Argonaut and go to work for MXSG.

What I heard reinforced my confidence in Paul's determination. What did Argonaut's engineer see, very soon I will know. Paul who I admire is very poor at communications to investors. So to repeat things from the past and to say at $1700 + / ounce our future is not very bright

100 ounces in May and up to 150 in June = 5,850,000 pesos for June

I am just trying to explain why I held MXSG for over 8 years, not based on communications from a very busy one man show

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences