meirluc Saturday, 06/20/20 01:32:33 PM Re: biosectinvestor post# 290684 Post # of 299085 biosectinvestor, NWBO's June 2 plan to provide additional update bulletins if the anticipated timing becomes significantly different than currently anticipated, most likely refers only to timeline updates of the TLD announcement. I do not anticipate any further update on DL because: Quote:It is too early to determine what effect this update of the anticipated timing of data lock may have on the anticipated timing of the public announcement of data. There may be a similar update to the timing of the announcement of the data as to the timing of the data lock Here are two references to potential timeline updates leading to the TLD announcement. There is no longer any reference to a further update of DL. In fact, another update that DL has been delayed will not give us an estimate of approximately when we can expect TLD and NWBO's present emphasis is on the TLD announcement time. We may or may not have reached DL. If there is still a significant delay before DL is accomplished, NWBO could wait until a hard DL is in place and then tell us all that the TLD announcement will be delayed. If there are no further delays, we most likely will hear nothing until the TLD announcement. I therefore do not expect another announcement that DL has been postponed or that it is now a reality because the emphasis has shifted to the TLD announcement time.