Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Predictive Technology Group Inc. (PRED)

regarding what the charts say about PRED, as

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
less than zero Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 324
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/02/17
160x600 placeholder
less than zero   Monday, 06/15/20 09:00:27 AM
Re: None
Post # of 45867 
regarding what the charts say about PRED, as state before, i reached out over the weekend to the top chartist in the country. to get you , the semi interested reader (notice, i did not say stockholder), up to speed charts are kept on a daily, weekly, monthly, so many days (50 day moving average, 200 day moving average etc) moving averages, and they can even determine accumulation and distribution----when the smoke clears, events, announcements, disappointments etc can all of a sudden change everything-just look at the dow jones chart for 2020 as an example- now (staying on topic), the chart of PRED comes into focus for the following reason "since May 7, 25 trading days, the friday close is its highest close .429 " all charts, i should add, only track closing prices so any spikes in either direction during the day, mean nothing----so, as stated before, we were in a wedge, and did we break out of the wedge on Friday? that is why I ws forced to make that saturday morning call- the bottom line is as follows: we broke out on one chart but overall, more work has to be done---using my boycott option, i will not post until next Monday, and if there is a dramatic change in price this week, will discuss same at that time- he did tell me what the key resistance price is so i do have enough information already- enjoy your week-exciting times await us

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist