Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Fundamentals > DD Support Board and Research Team

If they revoke the registration does that mean

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
creede Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 248
Posts 23,304
Boards Moderated 10
Alias Born 09/18/05
160x600 placeholder
creede Member Level  Saturday, 05/23/20 12:19:55 AM
Re: Renee post# 173062
Post # of 173615 
If they revoke the registration does that mean the stock cannot trade anymore or does it simply trade as “Dark: Alternative Reporting Standard”?

Re Why?

I already had 400k of LMGR from 2007. I bought another 1.2M at .0001 because I figured it would turn Pink. I knew it was never suspended before. Figured another $120 would not hurt even if I lost it all.

The stock turned Pink but nobody cared. Could be because of the delinquent filings but most likely because so many are turning Pink right now it was no big deal.

I have bought several of these G2P stocks on the BID. Most of the time I buy 100k shares around .0002. That’s just $20 bucks.

My hope is that there is either hidden value (unlikely but not impossible) or a custodian will come along and take the shell.

If you can pick just one winner it can make up for a whole bunch of losers.

Of course, its not smart to put much money in any of these Pink No Info stocks. They could return grey again in a heartbeat — the SEC could do it with a rule change or the MMs could just sign off again. I have not forgotten.

That’s why I buy them. It’s not sexy, but it certainly beats trying to time the dragon (P&D MoMo Stocks).

GodBless-NoDoubt
creede
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist