Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to InvestorsHub > The Question and Answer Board (IHUB)

I use Firefox on a PC to read

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
PennyHoper Member Profile

Followed By 24
Posts 2,897
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/30/07
160x600 placeholder
PennyHoper   Wednesday, 05/13/20 10:15:17 AM
Re: None
Post # of 195998 
I use Firefox on a PC to read ihub forums. Last night, after the market closed, I clicked on s ticker symbol to take me to the page that has the "Trades" table link. I got the table, but there were so many trades for the stock that day that I only got the last 'screen full' of trades, and there was no option to show earlier trades.

So, on a whim, I clicked on the option to use Java rather than HTML5, and got a message that I need the Java plugin installed. I decided against that, but clicking on the HTML5 option to return the mode to HTML5 doesn't work; it is now permanently stuck in 'want Java plugin mode'. Attempts to read any stock's Trades table fail in this way.

How do I get back to HTML5 mode? Thanks if anyone can help.

p.s. I am logged in with a free account, so the Trade table I see is delayed 15 minutes.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist