Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Forwardly Inc. (FORW)

And I would add to any of those

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (4) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
NOBO Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 303
Posts 61,656
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/28/08
160x600 placeholder
NOBO Member Level  Saturday, 03/21/20 08:18:55 AM
Re: NOBO post# 316265
Post # of 316575 
And I would add to any of those claiming “overreaction “. It is without a doubt that the actions taken by China , South Korea HAVE stopped the spread there and stopped an overrun of their health care. Wuhan is 3 days without a case because of the extreme measures China took . China is now helping other countries like Italy . The actions taken in the US by govts and it’s great people WILL Save lives and HOPEFULLY greatly reduce hospital traffic . The medical community is begging for supplies and especially gowns , masks , and ventilators . In NYS There are business owners converting production lines to making masks , others are sewing masks out of their homes ... I suggest the NY State site for any that want to really know what is going on and how everyone can help save lives .

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
-- Garry Kasparov
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (4) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist