Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > CHARTS_CCI_SYSTEM

SPX FIB Retrace levels..Even back to the

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
GLENO34 Member Profile

Followed By 128
Posts 59,757
Boards Moderated 4
Alias Born 09/04/05
160x600 placeholder
GLENO34   Thursday, 03/19/20 06:37:08 PM
Re: None
Post # of 29731 
SPX FIB Retrace levels..Even back to the 38.2 retrace level we are only looking at 2700..All Futs RED as I post..But never know what tomorrow brings.

In my small town of Lake Oswego, Ore we have had one known case of the virus. That was a worker at a grade school. They closed the school ..in fact all schools here and possibly for the rest of the year. But we have had no new cases , known cases in two weeks..So I went to get a haircut and went to the grocery store. Washed hands often..No sanitized hand soap at the drug store or grocery store..Almost all the bread was gone...People who never eat bread was buying bread...Just to make it difficult for guys like me who survive on bread. Killer Bread. About a month ago, Costco had Charmin TP with 4.50 off a case, so I bought 2 cases. Before the virus was known..So I'm selling it by the roll. If anyone wants a couple rolls..Or you can use leaves or squirrels. I will have to see what the market is for single rolls...I also bot two cases of towels and 2 cases of kleenex..All before the virus was known..But that is the way we buy paper products..By the case..Napkins also. Our church is closed until further notice...The pastor said if have no money for offerings, just send TP ..::)

http://schrts.co/DbaeFkFg

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences