Home > Boards > US OTC > Automotive and Transportation > Empire Post Media, Inc. (EMPM)

I think one will discover that the "Deeper

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Bountiful_Harvest Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 81
Posts 4,730
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/08/07
160x600 placeholder
Bountiful_Harvest Member Level  Saturday, 02/15/20 03:04:11 AM
Re: None
Post # of 13023 
I think one will discover that the "Deeper DD" points towards bigger things that haven't been discussed much, or revealed yet. SAEAN currently has many things under wrap. TNO has been following Dr. Lee for over a decade, and has provided many clues on what to expect in the future. Connect the dots!

SAEAN INC. is still in its infancy stage (ground floor). Strategically positioned in what appears to be one of the best evolving sectors, at the perfect time. This Top-notch management team with a proven track record for winning, is a recipe for success.

I think once we get our "next leg up", we can say good bye to the .20 cent shares forever.

Remember: "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." Warren Buffett.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist