Home > Boards > US OTC > Food - Processing and Agriculture > Elixinol Global Ltd. (ELLXF)

Its valuation was (and still is!) insane, just

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
ShtockMahket Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 21
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/19/19
160x600 placeholder
ShtockMahket   Wednesday, 01/29/20 09:34:11 PM
Re: malekabal42 post# 1144
Post # of 1158 
Its valuation was (and still is!) insane, just like every other company in this sector. Sure, you can say that others (like CWBHF) are worse, but it doesn't really matter. The entire sector is getting pummeled because investors are realizing they got way ahead of themselves. There was way too much optimism reflected in valuations, and as reality continues to creep in you're obviously going to see massive moves to the downside like the one ELLXF experienced. Let's be clear: Elixinol is a disaster fundamentally. Things are getting worse every quarter. There's nothing atypical about a 75% move lower for a stock with financials this bad in a sector that was massively overheated before sentiment turned.

Again, though, I'm staying far away from this. I was dumb enough to believe in this company back when it was actually profitable and had revenue growth, and because of that I only broke even when the inevitable happened. All I can say is be careful.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences