Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > 1st Prestige Wealth Management (FPWM)

Predictive Value Analysed:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
NobleRoman Member Profile

Followed By 1
Posts 97
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/25/19
160x600 placeholder
NobleRoman   Wednesday, 01/22/20 08:19:08 AM
Re: SecretMillionaire post# 23452
Post # of 23605 
Predictive Value Analysed:

In this post I'm responding to, on 10/14/18, my last sentence reads, "The predictive value of everything I just said in this post can be reviewed at this time next year"

I mean, actually, Secret Millionaire said that. That couldn't be me because he was banned by teens that hate truth. But, let's review my - I mean, his predictions anyway.

Apparently, one year was not enough. Let's extend that to TWO years. Yes, two years is better. But 15 months into the prediction so far, let's see how things stand:

1) I believe at this time next year you will see Fineqia (currently at 2 cents) trading higher than TOGL

Okay, well, let's review that on 10-14-19.

2) I don't know what to expect from FPWM. I just love the physics here. I just want a repeat of TOGL here.

So far, on month 15, that seems to be how things are unfolding. Slowly, but surely. Seems very deja vu so far...

Let's review this next year for the final conclusions! Haven't been falsified yet. Things just need more time to bake in the oven before truth rises to the top! :)

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist