Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Castellum Inc. (ONOV)

Todays action is epic! Some clown is

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
RFB Member Profile

Followed By 47
Posts 6,373
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 07/07/11
160x600 placeholder
RFB   Monday, 01/06/20 02:20:57 PM
Re: None
Post # of 10639 
Todays action is epic! Some clown is selling some on the bid at .10 and it keeps getting loaded with larger and larger volume. Talk about someone that does not have the faintest clue as to what is going on here. Someone or some company is continuing to slowly load this security and folks are foolish enough to keep giving them cheaper shares on the bid. They will hit the ask if they are forced to, but if someone is willing to give it to them on the cheap, they will take it. I have relayed the fact this is going north....ALLOT and folks keep second guessing it, or even cheering when it goes down a cent or two, then it rebounds and heads even further north. Amazing how folks want to be right over making money. Talk about being foolish!!!

This is headed higher, much higher...wake up, do your research, not some rookie search for the web site, but take a look at those involved and their strategy and recent acquisition and you will see, this is headed to the NASDAQ at much higher prices!

I do not endorse or condone any content outside my post which is an opinion, nothing more. Any/All links are IHUB spam.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist