Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous > Canna Corp. (CNCC)

Yes, I find it strange that all of

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Locksmith Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 5
Posts 527
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/22/07
160x600 placeholder
Locksmith Member Level  Thursday, 12/26/19 09:33:07 PM
Re: CashBowski post# 2525
Post # of 2547 
Yes, I find it strange that all of those you mention are still on the loose. I can't help but wonder who the insider is. I doubt the brothers would turn on each other, so that leaves Y and Ruggeri. Now, Ruggeri is well known on both sides of the table so him being a credible witness doesn't seem that plausible to me. Y, on the other hand may have something to bargin with. I don't know anything for a fact on this topic; perhaps it is somebody else, entirely outside of the known cast of characters?

The 1/20 date is coming up, but it's only a date on the calendar. There have been zero updates on any of the 4 trials in question, which leads me to wonder about the prospect of plea deal being in the works. Without any mention of a trial in the court records, I assume no trial date has been set. 1/20 may come and go. I'm not holding my breath, but I will go get another refill of popcorn. I'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences