Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > Foresight Energy LP (FELPU)

Foresight 4 mines

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
StockRoomBully Member Profile

Followed By 36
Posts 2,982
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 06/12/14
160x600 placeholder
StockRoomBully   Saturday, 12/07/19 04:22:00 PM
Re: None
Post # of 3222 
Foresight 4 mines

1. Hillsboro

Quote:
After being idle since March, 2015, the Hillsboro Energy Deer Run Mine, located in Montgomery County in central Illinois, resumed production in January, 2019 with one continuous miner unit. This miner unit is developing longwall gate entries to allow for the potential resumption of longwall mining.

2. Macoupin Energy

Quote:
Deer Run Mine
Operated by Patton Mining LLC
MSHA ID: 1103182

2,000 tons per hour preparation plant
Productive Capacity with one longwall system: 9 million tons per year
Coal Production: Idled for 2018
Coal Reserves: 322.1 million tons (total for the complex)
Heat Content: 10,800 Btu/lb
Transportation: Rail (Norfolk Southern and Union Pacific), barge on the Ohio River and Mississippi River (via truck or railroad)

Macoupin Energy, located in Macoupin County, in central Illinois, operates two continuous miner sections with a Flexible Conveyor Train, one of the only ones used in the industry. Shay #1 Mine began coal production in 2009.

Shay #1 Mine
Operated by MaRyan Mining LLC
MSHA ID: 1100726

Two continuous miner units
One Flexible Conveyor Train system
750 tons per hour preparation plant
Productive Capacity: 2.5 million tons per year
Coal Production: 2.0 million tons in 2018
Coal Reserves: 74.6 million tons
Heat Content: 11,000 Btu/lb
Transportation: Rail (Norfolk Southern and Union Pacific), barge on the Ohio River and Mississippi River (via truck or railroad)

3. Sugar Cam Energy

Quote:
Sugar Camp Energy’s mining complex, located in Franklin County, in southern Illinois, contains 1.3 billion tons of clean, recoverable coal reserves and is designed to support up to 4 separate longwall mines. We operate two longwall mines that share common surface infrastructure but maintain separate access points for mine personnel and equipment. We began operation of our first longwall mine, M Class #1 Mine, in the first quarter of 2012 and our second longwall mine, Viking Energy, at the end of the second quarter of 2014.

Surface Infrastructure and Overall Characteristics

Productive Capacity with two longwall systems: 15 million tons per year
Coal Production: 14.5 million tons in 2018
Transportation: Rail (Canadian National, Norfolk Southern, CSX, BNSF via EVWR and potential access to Union Pacific), barge on the Ohio River and Mississippi River (via truck or railroad)
Coal Reserves: 1,309.9million tons
Heat Content: 11,820 Btu/lb

MC#1 Mine
Operated by M-Class Mining LLC
MSHA ID: 1103189

One longwall system
Viking Mine
Operated by Viking Mine LLC

One longwall system
2,400 tons per hour preparation plant

4. Williamson Energy

Quote:
Williamson Energy’s Pond Creek No 1 Mine, located in Williamson and Franklin Counties, in southern Illinois, was our first greenfield project. We began development in 2005 and started its longwall operation in 2008. Williamson was the most productive underground coal mine in the United States during the first five years of its history based on clean tons produced per man hour worked—according to MSHA data.

Mach #1 Mine
Operated by Mach Mining LLC
MSHA ID: 1103141

One longwall mine
Productive Capacity: 7.5 million tons per year
Coal Production: 6.9 million tons in 2018
Coal Reserves: 363.8 million tons
Heat Content: 11,893 Btu/lb
Transportation: Rail (Canadian National with potential access to Union Pacific), barge on the Ohio River and the Mississippi River (via truck or railroad)

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist