Home > Boards > US OTC > Oil/Gas/Natural Energy Production > Foresight Energy LP (FELPU)

COAL STOCKS COMPARISON ARTICLE HEATING UP! We did

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
StockRoomBully Member Profile

Followed By 37
Posts 3,028
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 06/12/14
160x600 placeholder
StockRoomBully   Saturday, 12/07/19 11:10:51 AM
Re: None
Post # of 3244 
COAL STOCKS COMPARISON ARTICLE HEATING UP! We did good folks on this board with our comparison. Cheers!

This article got a lot of meat. What a article

Quote:
Consol Energy: Cheap Coal Pure Play
Dec. 7, 2019 12:07 AMCONSOL Energy Inc. (CEIX)CNX
Summary
Pure-play US producer of high thermal capacity bituminous coal.
Even at current depressed coal prices, it trades at 5x EV to normalized EBITDA.
Huge expansion potential of EBITDA and value from marginal increases in bituminous coal prices.
Additional upside from capital structure management and expansion projects, both already underway.
CONSOL Energy (NYSE:CEIX) is a pure-play coal mining company. Its mining assets consist of three operating mines in Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania Mining Complex - "PAMC") with combined proven and probable reserves of close to 700ml tons of thermal coal that, given its characteristics - 12,970 BTU/lb and 2.4% sulfur content - is sold at prices of $45 to 60 per ton, depending on the year, with a premium to average thermal coal. Besides, the company owns 1,281ml tons of recoverable reserves (82% of a total of 1,562ml tons) in three properties in the Northern and Central Appalachian and Illinois Basin regions.

For laughs long $Felpu

Quote:
Disclosure: I am/we are long CEIX. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4311172-consol-energy-cheap-coal-pure-play

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist