Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > BB's Stock Haven

$AXXA "<u>Why Exxe Group&rsquo;s Valuation Is Set to</u>

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
OTC_Buyer Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 150
Posts 15,051
Boards Moderated 7
Alias Born 01/31/17
160x600 placeholder
OTC_Buyer Member Level  Tuesday, 12/03/19 12:59:54 AM
Re: None
Post # of 4536073 
$AXXA "Why Exxe Group’s Valuation Is Set to Move Markedly Higher" ... Interesting article I found on Twitter from EmergingGrowth.com:

https://emerginggrowth.com/why-exxe-groups-otc-pink-axxa-valuation-is-set-to-move-markedly-higher/

Worth the read and I especially like the part where it talks about REIT's in that article. As I have always said "Real Estate = Money"

Quote:
Exxe Group Represents Best Valuation in REIT Sector

One way to value Exxe Group is to compare it with its peer group. The top REITs trade based on a valuation metric called Adjusted Funds From Operations (AFFO). The adjusted number is needed to normalize the earnings for depreciation. For most businesses that purchase assets it is standard practice to depreciate them because they are using them in the course of their business operations but for a REIT factoring depreciation isn’t a good gauge of performance. The Price/AFFO is the REIT’s equivalent of a Price to Earnings Ratio (P/E) and the average multiple expands and contracts based on the health of the real estate market. Last year the average Price/AFFO was 23.0.

From Twitter:
Quote:
$AXXA Why Exxe Group’s (OTC Pink: AXXA) Valuation Is Set to Move Higher

Goldman projected “revenue will reach $9.2M this year..."

emerginggrowth.com/why-exxe-group…

$LEN $TWTR $SNAP $TSLA

#HotStocks #StockMarket #Daytrade #EmergingGrowth #HighRiskHighReturns #Profit #Success #Wealth

https://twitter.com/emerginggrowth1/status/1201620020679327744?s=21

I take PLUS1 donations:
PL8b4xMoEqecfWUpiKpTUydCsj9mQj4G7i
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist