Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > Amfil Technologies Inc. (FUNN)

(repost) As I’ve been saying for weeks, Roger

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Rocketstocks Member Profile

Followed By 1,153
Posts 76,212
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 01/22/06
160x600 placeholder
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Shareholder Update Confirming Timely Kill the Unicorns Shipments, Details of Updates InvestorsHub NewsWire - 12/6/2019 8:10:56 AM
Amfil Technology Pleased to Announce Filing of the FYE 2018 Audited and FYE 2019 Unaudited Financial Statements InvestorsHub NewsWire - 11/18/2019 9:39:19 AM
On Watch this Week with Near-Term Potential Catalysts InvestorsHub NewsWire - 10/21/2019 8:00:00 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces Acquisition of Existing Board Game Bar & Cafe in Guelph, Ontario InvestorsHub NewsWire - 8/27/2019 7:01:43 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Corporate Update on the Various Initiatives Throughout its Subsidiaries InvestorsHub NewsWire - 8/22/2019 8:13:55 AM
Whether You Smoke It, Toke It or Drink It - These Stocks are Heating Up InvestorsHub NewsWire - 6/11/2019 8:05:00 AM
Amfil Signs Lease for Snakes & Lattes Venue in Tucson, Sets Ship Date for Kill the Unicorns, Provides Accounting, Audit Up... InvestorsHub NewsWire - 5/13/2019 8:57:06 AM
Major Expansion in the Cannabis Space Triggers Security and Surveillance Demand Increase InvestorsHub NewsWire - 5/2/2019 8:30:00 AM
Amfil's GRO3 Sub Receives Two Purchase Orders from Vessl Inc. for EcoPr03-10SS to be Used in Cannabis Infused Beverage Facility InvestorsHub NewsWire - 4/1/2019 8:43:33 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces 3 New US Based Snakes & Lattes Cafe/Bar Locations In Progress and Additional Locations InvestorsHub NewsWire - 1/10/2019 9:04:52 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Overview of 2018 Accomplishments, Milestones, and Achievements InvestorsHub NewsWire - 12/31/2018 9:13:00 AM
Rocketstocks   Tuesday, 11/26/19 09:31:45 PM
Re: 1vman post# 268107
Post # of 270657 
(repost) As I’ve been saying for weeks, Roger is going to do everything he can to get that stop sign down before the string of press releases that are coming

This news wave is going to be so powerful it’s important to make sure that no brokers are restricting access to the stock and/or there’s nothing deterring interest. My other comments on this subject: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=152037061

This is why so few are selling, even while the company keeps announcing audit delays. Smart money is looking over this obstacle and focused on the #1 most important aspect of any stock= rapid/high margin GROWTH

If anyone doubts that growth is coming, read the many Kill the Unicorns reviews that are popping up daily in Europe, where the game is currently hitting the shelves. This is the most important DD an early bird can do at this point... cause even if this was the worst company in pennyland, they all run from time to time, especially if they start announcing high margin deals with the largest retailers.

Many might have forgotten about Walmart(other than the handful of us that follow close), but they won’t when the next PR cycle starts + product is actually hitting the shelves. This will be a powerful interest driving event, because it won’t be some delivery date sometime in the future, it will literally be starting right at that point. People will be able to walk in and verify the DD with their own eyes and wallet... and seeing is believing, esp in pennyland.

We are literally days away. I bet PR‘s are already building up, because I see retailers popping up all over the world via Google and not one of them has been announced. Lets review: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=151755135

My messages contain many opinions. Please do your own research
and validation.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist