Home > Boards > Cryptocurrency > Coins > iEthereum (IETHUSD)

OKavango,

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
jjPP Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 524
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/13/19
160x600 placeholder
jjPP   Monday, 11/18/19 12:16:32 PM
Re: None
Post # of 246 
OKavango,

Don't project your frustration on to me. I am not frustrated. I am asking for any opinions that people have Your frustration with asking for an opinion is the question you should be asking yourself. You obviously do not have an answer to my question so just say. I agree it is an interesting question.

Apple has not commented after 2 years on iETH token specifically. That is the only fact you know.

I have every right to ask a question that thousands of other people want to know.

Once again Why has Apple not commented on the logo. My theory is because only Tim Cook and Vitalik actually know about the iethereum software code that was written on the blockchain. If Cook comments he would be lying as he is not ready to merge the token with the Apple blockchain yet.

I have every right to ask a question on a public forum. Logically it makes not sense for Apple not to make a public statement. Unless, Apple was involved in my opinion.

I am sorry that you are unable to admit that you do not have the answer to my question.

The other question I have is twofold. my understanding is IETH will be immutable for 30 years on the blockchain assuming that is does not merge with Apple. What will the token be worth in 10 years time.
I think at least 15$ per token. 400x investment potential in that case. Name another token or coin that has that potential upside.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences