Home > Boards > US OTC > Internet - Online Services > Digital Brand Media and Marketing Group, Inc. (DBMM)

That's where the 21 days comes from??? Oh

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (4) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
tdbowieknife Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 129
Posts 24,200
Boards Moderated 13
Alias Born 04/14/10
160x600 placeholder
tdbowieknife Member Level  Saturday, 11/16/19 02:33:07 PM
Re: stockfan100 post# 178314
Post # of 191347 
That's where the 21 days comes from??? Oh my god... That is NOT what would get DBMM of the Grey Market. That's just when the Judges decision becomes filial. What has to happen, is a sponsoring Market Maker needs to file a form 211 with FINRA and FINRA then needs to approve it. That could be a long drawn out process with endless questions. That's if there is a MM willing to go through all that. They make no money from that and can't except anything from the company. They also risk getting in trouble with the SEC if things are not as they seem in the filings. The SEC will also have influence over FINRA approving a 211, and I'm sure they SEC will be watching.

Warning!!
Grey Market

I expose stock scams to gain knowledge about investigating the stock market players and for the entertainment it invariably generates. I've received NO compensation in any form for such, except for a few thank yous...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (4) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist