Home > Boards > US OTC > Mining/Resources > KAT Exploration Inc. (KATX)

Looks like two massive buys, one twice as

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
MarcusAralius Member Profile

Followed By 8
Posts 1,884
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/11/18
160x600 placeholder
MarcusAralius   Wednesday, 10/30/19 03:52:48 PM
Re: None
Post # of 229000 
Looks like two massive buys, one twice as much as the other

What it could be? No idea. In this case, I am actually curious though. I had assumed for a long time this was a scam and we all got duped by P&Ders, that there was no actual company here and my money was going to sit at a 99% loss until the end of time (or whenever I needed to tax harvest)

Either way, someone dumped like 30 grand+ into this bad boy today, which is definitely abnormal behavior. If they were trying to clear walls, it looks like they hit 4s and it came crashing right back down to 2s with small piddly buys/sells

If nothing else, that volume creates a new floor - nobody is going to dump that money in and then sell their shares at a 25% loss or more. Can't say for sure if it's someone trying their luck with a ticker on life support trying to create some action, or someone who knows something, but either way it's sort of significant

Still don't get why my broker shows 2s if their own charts are showing this is sitting at 3s...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist