Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Drugs > Bioelectronics Corp. (BIEL)

Good points Art, for me there was an

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
srinsocal Member Profile

Followed By 45
Posts 3,519
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/10/10
160x600 placeholder
srinsocal   Monday, 10/21/19 05:53:22 PM
Re: art2426 post# 201982
Post # of 204189 
Good points Art, for me there was an important clue in the 10/15 Investor Update about the tone of the new management team.

US Sales and Marketing Partnerships

Our sales plans continue to progress with existing partners such as MundiPharma, along with other global and US partners. Last week, we've reached out to re-open discussions with prior partners to explore opportunities where deals may be struck. To this end, we have confirmed appointments with at least two large, US-based companies. In addition, we will continue the discussions with a large US-based company, the management of which Mr. Keith Nalpeka has known for 20 years. Our immediate focus is to close deals that allow us to become a profitable company and grow US based sales based upon our current FDA indications, as well as establish strategic relationships with what we believe are pending FDA indications. The BioElectronics team is confident that these deals can be established in a relatively short period of time.

To my ears that is an admission that New Management does not agree with some Partnering decisions that were made by the Previous Management and they are trying to salvage the Deals.

This is also why I feel that KW as CEO is a long shot bet. She knows that her last name would be an impediment to placing a new face on BIEL.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist