Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Lans Holdings Inc. (fka LAHO)

My crystal ball says 100% we will trade

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (7) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
chunky-g Member Profile

Followed By 109
Posts 14,998
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/30/07
160x600 placeholder
chunky-g   Monday, 10/21/19 03:38:06 PM
Re: beeber post# 63710
Post # of 67000 
My crystal ball says 100% we will trade again! Global Stem Cells Group is a UNICORN in the making! People aren't used to a very successful company like Global using the Reverse Merger method to begin trading publicly! Looking at Daves resume, he's spent most of his professional career in Latin America and Internationally for many years! This is I suppose how he met Benito Novas and the two of them hatched the plan IMO! Benito has the UNICORN, Dave has the shell! They've made their decision to go public and they're sticking with it IMO as the Sept 11th PR on both Companies website validates it to me! It's just too obvious to me and I think even those negative voices who are here truthfully believe LAHO will trade again. Plus would scam CEO's have wide open facebook accounts? NO!! AND, why would Fruci and Company tell EVERY caller that they are doing the audit for LAHO??? Why is LAHO still being audited????? ONLY ONE ANSWER, BECAUSE THE MERGER IS ON STILL AND 2 YEARS OF AUDITED FINANCIALS ARE REQUIRED!!!!

I'M ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED THAT SOME OF YOU THINK THIS WON'T TRADE!!? SHOCKED!

ALL BASED ON THE PAST RECORDS OF ACTUAL JUNK PENNY COMPANIES. THIS IS ABOUT GLOBAL STEM CELLS GROUP, NOT LANS HOLDINGS! LANS HOLDING IS A PENNY SHELL! GLOBAL STEM CELLS GROUP, SOON TO BE GSCG IS A BILLION DOLLAR UNICORN!!!!

3000 BUCKS PER POP FOR GSCG'S STEM CELL TRAINING COURSE THEN ADIMARKET SELLS THE EQUIPMENT TO THE DR'S!!!

BENITO NOVAS IS A GENIUS AND HE REALIZES THAT ONCE HIS COMPANY GOES PUBLIC THE MARKET IS GOING TO GOBBLE IT UP MAKING MR NOVAS A BILLIONAIRE IF HE'S NOT ALREADY ONE!!!

GOOD LUCK LONGS!!! KEEP THE FAITH AND LET'S GET READY FOR THAT FORM 10!! JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE PARTY STARTS!!

ALL IMO!!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (7) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist