Home > Boards > US OTC > Internet - Information/Portals > Max Sound Corporation (MAXD)

",the company is betting on a court success

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Long-vestor Member Profile

Followed By 128
Posts 7,115
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/01/07
160x600 placeholder
Long-vestor   Monday, 10/21/19 09:17:44 AM
Re: balamidas post# 30063
Post # of 30181 
",the company is betting on a court success for a major cash injection to relaunch its plans ! "

Nonsense. Halpern is no more than a low life Cheat, liar and thief. Google knows this, Nash proved it ("No Standing"!)

SEC caught him! )acting as broker without authorization, Stealing funds inside his last, now defunct dog food ( no standing or rights to patent)scam. Clearly Used MAXD funds and resources, plus employees, (advisors, Mat Mushlin alas 'Drunk Mat') and officers to promote his "The universe talks to me", delusional scam App. Not to leave out; the same for his BS Political views! I mean, how is whoever he votes for any thing to do with your dam interests in MAXD? ZERO! Yet clearly he expended Your dam money and resources in his BS nonsense personal political videos.

Now more than 20 years of fact, Hired boiler room pump and dump scams. Google pierced the corporate shield in the Vendanti (Sp. as I could G.A.S! how it's spelled) case were now he's in hiding from service.

Google's plan is as obvious as day and night. They are providing a public service: Put this criminal in JAIL!

Corn-fused-us Long-vestor ancient saying: Patience and small movements keep a steady course.

I don't have a humble opinion!

At's ma boy!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist