Home > Boards > The Lounge > Coffee Shop > Bible (Bible)

There is a fellow on fb who I

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
plugger Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 48
Posts 6,731
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/24/06
160x600 placeholder
plugger Member Level  Monday, 10/21/19 08:05:52 AM
Re: None
Post # of 64073 
There is a fellow on fb who I have marked as a friend, I have never seen the man and most likely never will....One of those folks we have marked where somewhere our life's path may have crossed in some odd way---this being said this fellow served in the Marine Corps, in White House Helicopter Security, a different time than me, he is a fair bit younger than I-----anyway, he has cancer, this morning he is in the hospital to have his stomach taken out, May I ask that you raise him & his family in prayer for strength and courage and the doctors who are doing the work.....From my past experience I personally know that there is nothing like having folks lift you up in prayer in time of need......We do not know this fellow, but God does....thank you much

Never a sorrow that He does not share, never a burden that he does not carry, Jesus is always there.

Just a passing thought, strange how one can have such feelings of compassion for someone they do not know and never will

God Bless

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist