Home > Boards > US OTC > Medical - Equipment > Image Protect Inc. (IMTL)

Well, it appears Larry and his gang of

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
biffbifford Member Profile

Followed By 4
Posts 129
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 11/02/17
160x600 placeholder
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/26/2019 8:34:57 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/26/2019 8:34:12 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/26/2019 8:33:17 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/26/2019 8:32:46 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/26/2019 8:32:21 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/26/2019 8:31:05 AM
Image Protect Announces Significantly Expanded Strategic Partnership with KodakOne InvestorsHub NewsWire - 11/20/2019 10:00:00 AM
Image Protect Announces On-Schedule Deployment of State-of-the-Art Fotofy Programmatic Ad Exchange InvestorsHub NewsWire - 10/31/2019 1:19:32 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 10/29/2019 10:47:38 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 10/29/2019 10:46:23 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 10/29/2019 10:44:57 AM
On Watch This Week: These Companies are Undergoing Expansion InvestorsHub NewsWire - 10/21/2019 8:00:00 AM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:43:55 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:43:08 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:42:23 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:42:22 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:41:48 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:39:01 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:38:36 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/30/2019 12:29:15 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/23/2019 2:27:51 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/23/2019 2:26:29 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/23/2019 2:25:34 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/23/2019 2:25:09 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/23/2019 2:23:58 PM
biffbifford   Friday, 10/18/19 02:36:35 PM
Re: None
Post # of 9592 
Well, it appears Larry and his gang of LOSER's are back to their old tricks! I know I am posting a bit more than usual, but I was curious who among you new people were going to pay close attention to my story and my history with this company.

The company has no cash coming is and has been desperate for money to continue its operations. Many schemes have been pushed to try and get a cash infusion. I have outlined a few of them for you guys to digest.

I highly recommend you use my previous posts in your DD for consideration into being part of this company. I only post on this one stock and have a bit over 100 posts in total. You will see all the same emotions in my posts that are displayed here and now. But what is important for you to understand is the pattern and culture of this company. Where is Jonathan Thomas? If you don't know who that is, don't invest any money into his company! If you don't know that this company was started back in the late 1990s to scan medical documents, don't invest yet! Learn your history before you buy it.

What makes this company so interesting is the giant 300 billion dollar hole in the market that is costing photographers and the movie industry in lost revenue. So the questions you need to ask yourself are:

Is $IMTL an ad company or a copyright protection company, or both?

How much of the company-owned shares have been sold on the open market in the last few months?

If you look at the financials, I believe they can float up to 3.5-billion shares. When I purchased my first 1/2 million shares at .027 there were only 89-million circulating.

My story is a healthy lesson and a wealth of information -- you will see all the emotions: excitement and despair I have gone through since making this failed investment. In the end, I gave myself 5-years. I am going on year 3 in this dog.

I honestly believe that Larry the Loser had honest intentions but no ability to run this company. My initial hope was that this alleged multi-billion dollar idea would be scooped up by big tech, but then I got to thinking, where are the venture capitalists? Where are private equity firms fighting to purchase a piece of this 300 billion dollar ad space?

Then I sat back and got real about this investment. Larry does not have the ability to manage this company which is why Matt Goldman came on board.

I see the price falling after all the great substanceless Pr's came out. But this is how they dilute the share price to raise money to keep this operation functioning. Just be advised that this means futures pumps will not be as large. If this is even a viable backend fully functional algorithm the company needs money to keep the lights on. In a previous post, I gave the trading idea for this company based on past trading to help you guys profit from this dog.

IMPORTANT!

If, for some reason, the price of this stock falls below.0085 -- something seriously wrong is going on. If you have done your DD you should know why that is the magic number!

In the end, I don't care if anyone believes me, I just ask you to review my prior posts as part of your DD. This could very well be my last post until February 2020. If you have a question for me, ask in the main forum. If your question is legit, I will answer it. if you want to bash me, you will not get a response. My history with this company is well documented and my personal feelings about Larry are known. I think Larry does not have the skills we need to take this IDEA to the next level. Hell, I am not even sure we have the infrastructure to achieve IMTL's business plan as outlined. But give some thought as to whether IMTL is an ad company, or a copyright protection enforcement company, or both? Why have we not had a shareholder phone meeting, or a shareholder Q&A online? Now, it would be the best time to push the vision of this company to new investors and highlight it to private equity investors.

I wish you all Happy holidays and good health for the future! See you again in 2020!

God bless,

Biff

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist