Home > Boards > US Listed > Cannabis > Zalemark Holding Co., Inc. (ZMRK)

I spoke with Mr. Mayor last week. he

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Wealthy Already Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 8
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/30/19
160x600 placeholder
Wealthy Already   Friday, 10/18/19 08:35:37 AM
Re: None
Post # of 24928 
I spoke with Mr. Mayor last week. he said the construction was temporarily halted because there was some vandalism and theft that had occurred in the building and they had to remove some of the equipment. I asked about a time frame because I was excited to come visit his town upon completion, and he stated I am very excited this is a multi-year multi faceted project that will definitely make it a destination location. I also spoke with Allen G, asking about why the company Deck cards were reshuffled and some of them removed, and was told that they have changed the original projection for the size of the facility so did not want the information to be misleading or incorrect that was originally posted in the cards. I also spoke with Canada Chris director who stated that everything is full speed ahead but could not answer any specifics.
Just some food for thought I wanted to share.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist