Home > Boards > The Lounge > Coffee Shop > Bible (Bible)

led to Posted to my fb page

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
plugger Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 48
Posts 6,671
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 10/24/06
160x600 placeholder
plugger Member Level  Saturday, 10/12/19 09:56:05 AM
Re: None
Post # of 63790 
led to Posted to my fb page

I suppose this could be a lesson, but HEY! it works for me----

So when stress and anger and so forth come upon us & we all have this in our lives, some of it we can deal with & control and some of it is totally out of our control, outside our circle, yet being human and being raised since a baby to care for ourselves it becomes very difficult to give up self-control, all of our lives since our 1st step we are taught we can do it......now that is not all bad, yet each of us in our life has at one time or another that special challenges which we just can not control---How are we to deal with this? Those special circumstances I just speak with God, I give Him my problem and have most of the time walk away and let God take care of it----it always works and strengthens my faith. Do you know Michael? He was an archangel, he was "da Man" Yet when. he went to get the body of Moses, (My words here) the devil was there and Michael disputed with the devil concerning Moses's body, all Michael had to do was not bring any reviling accusation against the devil, Michael just said---"The Lord rebuke you!
(From Jude 1:9). Think it is nice to know that an archangel who has great powers rather argue, just turned things over to God......Now some will say that is that Old Testament stuff, I am a New Testament person----OK, What did Jesus teach? He taught that He would ask God to send the Comforter (Holy Spirit) into the world to walk along side of us------I have no idea how this works, but I can promise that it works----Reckon my point is rather than delay with that which we can not control, Give the problem to God and ask for the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life.......Don't go here for testing God, humble yourself and admit that this is out of your control. I think a lot of the problem is that folks take their problems to the foot of the cross and talk with God, then get up and take all that baggage with them.....My momma told me years ago to just say---"devil get behind me". It may be gradual, but slowly your faith strengthens..........We each have choices----God Bless

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist