Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > Amfil Technologies Inc. (FUNN)

HAVE AT IT

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Plowmaster Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 145
Posts 12,013
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 04/23/13
160x600 placeholder
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces Acquisition of Existing Board Game Bar & Cafe in Guelph, Ontario InvestorsHub NewsWire - 8/27/2019 7:01:43 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Corporate Update on the Various Initiatives Throughout its Subsidiaries InvestorsHub NewsWire - 8/22/2019 8:13:55 AM
Whether You Smoke It, Toke It or Drink It - These Stocks are Heating Up InvestorsHub NewsWire - 6/11/2019 8:05:00 AM
Amfil Signs Lease for Snakes & Lattes Venue in Tucson, Sets Ship Date for Kill the Unicorns, Provides Accounting, Audit Up... InvestorsHub NewsWire - 5/13/2019 8:57:06 AM
Major Expansion in the Cannabis Space Triggers Security and Surveillance Demand Increase InvestorsHub NewsWire - 5/2/2019 8:30:00 AM
Amfil's GRO3 Sub Receives Two Purchase Orders from Vessl Inc. for EcoPr03-10SS to be Used in Cannabis Infused Beverage Facility InvestorsHub NewsWire - 4/1/2019 8:43:33 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Announces 3 New US Based Snakes & Lattes Cafe/Bar Locations In Progress and Additional Locations InvestorsHub NewsWire - 1/10/2019 9:04:52 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides Overview of 2018 Accomplishments, Milestones, and Achievements InvestorsHub NewsWire - 12/31/2018 9:13:00 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc. Provides List of Snakes & Lattes 2018 Holiday Season Distribution and Fulfillment Campaign Titles InvestorsHub NewsWire - 12/6/2018 8:19:18 AM
Amfil Technologies Inc.'s GRO3 Division Enters Into Agreement with Cannabis Infused Beverage Maker, Kalvara, With LOI InvestorsHub NewsWire - 11/5/2018 9:15:58 AM
Plowmaster Member Level  Friday, 10/04/19 12:09:36 AM
Re: mckinley1 post# 253358
Post # of 256548 
HAVE AT IT

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/FUNN/news

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/FUNN/disclosure

https://twitter.com/AmfilTech

https://twitter.com/SnakesLattesAZ

https://www.google.com/search?q=snakes+and+lattes&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&sxsrf=ACYBGNSPkbzvoF-XzG3BbXjpxg3qG6I87A:1570157972127&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgoa2hzoHlAhWriOAKHaJUDRgQ_AUIEigB&biw=1777&bih=841

https://www.google.com/search?q=snakes+and+lattes&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNSjK0LS-_-H9b2Em-SE-KsjI-DfXw:1570157977820&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje_oikzoHlAhWDmeAKHf4CAqIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1777&bih=841&dpr=0.9

https://www.google.com/search?q=snakes+and+lattes&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&tbm=vid&sxsrf=ACYBGNRZK7wBe3Y6aJcHwhPm6UX_G31b0g:1570158000536&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjuufOuzoHlAhVnUt8KHQQhBG8Q_AUIESgE&biw=1777&bih=841&dpr=0.9

https://www.google.com/search?q=kill+the+unicorns&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&sxsrf=ACYBGNT03_7avYNW-dQJ-GPL5hRFSFXXLw:1570158089277&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwji5ZvZzoHlAhXJMd8KHQAHA9MQ_AUIEygC&biw=1777&bih=841

https://www.google.com/search?q=kill+the+unicorns&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&tbm=vid&sxsrf=ACYBGNQSTcP9nwQsXjBhAoNJwFo6C6wwcg:1570158116763&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5ranmzoHlAhUmTt8KHcdeDhIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1777&bih=841&dpr=0.9

https://www.google.com/search?q=kickstarter+snakes+and+lattes&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&sxsrf=ACYBGNTNlxJ37JnIZ19z0Xo4DFA9glTuVg:1570159281030&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipzL6R04HlAhXJnuAKHfHvCJEQ_AUIEigB&biw=1777&bih=841

https://www.google.com/search?q=kickstarter+snakes+and+lattes&rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNRCBbkc2qr9t976gwTs-Zgnwi8ZgQ:1570159284716&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ4p-T04HlAhXPdd8KHfKoD9sQ_AUICygC&biw=1777&bih=841&dpr=0.9

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=151496525

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=151473596

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1AFAB_enUS499US499&sxsrf=ACYBGNT0JOn0AmQA09n1Vub3bjeMkgRBiQ%3A1570159622843&ei=BryWXc-EM4TL_Qa3gIWYAw&q=reviews+snakes+and+lattes&oq=reviews+snakes+and+lattes&gs_l=psy-ab.3...0.0..133...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.prPuSq_jrj8&ved=0ahUKEwjPn7201IHlAhWEZd8KHTdAATMQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

HOW TO [color:red]FUNN[/color]DAMENTALLY VALUATE FUNN

This can be used for all OTC / Penny stocks, but the important part is: This is how I look at start ups / growth companies. When I put FUNN through these questions and paces, FUNN has ALWAYS come out on top. This is WHY through day in and day out, while the company chips away at the audit and new infrastructure, I have NEVER lost a night of sleep, and in fact have greatly increased my position over the past year.

A little bit on me: I’m going on 27 years in Silicon Valley start-ups. I have advanced education in Business and Science. I’ve been chiefly in medical device, clinical diagnostics, and NGS. (Next Generation Sequencing) I’m on the operations side of things: I’m the guy who helps you with a design transfer process: I.e. scale your process from development or pilot to full production, install larger operations management systems, pass regulatory requirements like ISO / FDA / CLIA, organization design, process improvement / CI, and lead the company to a higher level of operational maturity and leadership.

I can also easily say when building a company from scratch: Nothing, nothing, nothing ever goes as fast as anyone wants. EVER. Why? Because, real business, takes real time and real shit happens in real life. I say that a lot as well. Why? Because it is true, flat out true.

I do believe my years of experience in start-ups, and education have helped give me decent insight to what it really takes to build a public company. What the markers of success really are, and expected timelines. Since I also deal with a lot of regulated entities, I know how painstakingly slow they can be, and how they simply are not budged by external factors. They generally get it done, but at their pace given the resources they have to apply to the situation.

But just like everyone else, I rely on publicly available company news, company financial for what we have, my own due diligence, and anecdotal evidence (Like instagram photos, online reviews, 3rd party articles) to create a supportive narrative for any company.

I have many years in the otc market, and have a solid understanding of how the pink, QB, QX marketplaces operate. While I am comfortable with TA, I am NOT a super TA person. I VALUE TA, I take it as analytical input for creating the narrative around a company.

There is a tendency to make pink marketplace stocks viewed as 'All or Nothing' it is either a 100% scam going to zero, or its 'Going to the moon'. When the reality is; every company is simply a risk profile.

Key Point: Every company is a story. Every company is a Risk Profile

You will NEVER have all the information you want on any given company. You will have both qualitative (descriptive/narrative) and quantitative (analytical / numerical) data.

The data combine will create the STORY (Quantitative) and ultimately create a RISK PROFILE (Quantitative)

All Pennies are inherently HIGH risk HIGH reward stocks. What we are trying to do here, is look deep enough at a company to make our own risk profile assessment. This process of discovery is where knowing how to valuate companies without tons of infrastructure, without tons of information, even questionable information. We are attempting to discover companies that are highly performing yet circumstantially undervalued. Companies with high class (ROI creating) challenges not low class (core business issues just to keep lights on) issues. But the money you are investing here SHOULD NOT be anything you need, short term, for life essentials, for retirement plan A, and beyond a buffer savings so you don’t find yourself having to sell something just because x happened and you need $5k TODAY.

Despite what the pink marketplace is supposed to represent: A type of exchange which provides small/micro/ground floor businesses an opportunity / avenue for funding and operating as a public company. The reality is the Pink marketplace is extremely controlled and manipulated, plus very emotionally traded and the SEC does little to enforce what are supposed to be the rules. (Its like looking back in history on what ideas / values the political parties were founded on, and how they operate today.) So, if market makers are being fined $10000 for every $1000000 they can make, not much impetus to slow down and the SEC gets a revenue stream where they are under resourced. Not much impetus to change how things work.

The majority of pink investors / traders LOSE money. It is already hard enough, but recognize how much people make the odds worse for themselves. MORE importantly their trading patterns or moves CAN impact your stock GREATLY in the short term. Then you WILL also hear about it on the boards in negative forms. Invest in the COMPANY, PLAY the daily action.

For the concept of hindsight, sure it would go without saying 'if I only knew', that is a platitude that can be applied across the board in all markets, in all of life... There will always be stories of 'well If I only sold X and bought Y I would be a gazillionaire, and since Z didn't happen on MY timeline, its someone else's fault' There will also always be stories from others ‘I’m glad I sold X to buy Y, I made 500% in a day! X is dead!’ Internalizing oo much of this, can impact your investing behavior. Just remember the reality behind those stories is way different that the stated one.

Way, way, way more often than not, attempting to time the market is incredibly less lucrative than finding a solid company to invest in the long. Plus, way more often people sell X to buy Y and lose money in Y, then lose it in Z then lose it in Q. Where if they simply stayed long in X, they would have a great return.

marketplace traders / investor behaviors that lower the odds of success:

- Investing on a specific time table. The shorter the worse. The OTC is NOT on your time table. You GREATLY stack the odds against you doing this. The ‘I’m going to invest in X, but I HAVE to have this money back by Y’ just really bad idea

- Chasing something shiny. We’ve all done it, BUT when you sell a position in something else to chase, that really should be avoided UNLESS you had independently had assessed the sold stock as needing to go. What MORE often happens, is this thought process:
- ‘Hmm, stock X hasn’t moved for month. I still want it, but I hate hate hate money sitting still!’
- ‘Oh damn!!!! Look at stock Y…Oh Damn it’s crazy man, I want IN! I crave the action!’
- ‘Dammit I don’t have any money.’
- ‘Screw it, I’m dumping X to buy Y, after I triple Y, I’ll sell it buy back double X and have more money to PLAY ACTION!’
- ‘I’m a freaking genius investor’
- ‘Oh SHIT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y CRASHED, WHY AM I CURSED????’
- ‘Wait… What? X FINALLY TOOK OFF??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!’
- This scenario, is a LOT more common than you might think.

- Buying in to FUD (Fear Uncertainty Doubt) We have ALL been spooked and done something we wished we hadn’t. LEARN from it. Look at the forest: stick to your plan, your due diligence, your story, your risk profile. Be prepared to swallow a pit, your pride and your friends for months over even a year+. As LONG as the due diligence still paints the long path, stay the course.

- Not selling something Poor selling behavior leads to less profits and higher losses. I’m not going to go in to anything deep here, but give yourself a real self-assessment and grade on your ability to sell. Plenty of articles and videos to help you, do the research if you don’t like the grade you give yourself. I will say one thing I’ve come to notice: Many investors are very ‘all or nothing’ oriented. They are either in a stock or they are not. For investors who can shed, always take some profits and ideally enough to cover initial and extra and the rest free or can accumulate more on dips. If you are an ‘all or nothing’ investor, sell when you think is right for you, ideally in the green and know making money is making money. Do your best to not watch after, IF it drives you crazy. If you can watch for information to further improve your future assessment skills, by all means watch. But if, you see it make you crazy and if impacts future sells in a chaotic manner, that is not good. Avoid watching after selling and know making money is good, or minimizing losses is also good.

The only defense really (for INVESTING, plenty of short term trades can be done on momo stocks, we've all traded in companies we know are 100% scams but simply don't care, we are all just playing a calculated game of chicken.) is to be long and buy with current information we have, and believe in our due diligence.

If you are truly investing, you are investing for the long and the risk profile tells you the risk is worth it. If the markers you see for the company growth continue to be positive, then the short term doesn’t matter. (and truly short term is 2-3 YEARS, which is an INSANE thought to most pink marketplace trader, but again if investing, you are investing in a COMPANY, not trading a PPS MOVEMENT)

There are millions of examples of this in stocks, real estate etc. Netflix went from 20 to 300 to 65 before splitting 7:1 and back to 300. If one bought at that first 300, how, down 80% to 65 in the short term but up 700% in the longer term. Invest in the COMPANY

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CEO

While we are investing in a COMPANY, remember at this stage the CEO is MUCH more critical than big board stock CEOs for companies where they are greatly removed from the day to day. i.e. you can count on forecasts for the year, etc.

Remember: YOUR CEO WILL NOT BE PERFECT. Your CEO is also faced with much different challenges than CEOs of larger, established companies. You most likely won’t have a 30 year veteran of multinational conglomerates. You need to listen to them and watch their behavior closely. Do things line up enough for you? Remember what I said about ‘Nothing, nothing, nothing ever goes as fast as anyone wants. EVER.’ Don’t line up the project timelines and exact revenues, some level of dilution, and all the things the company wants to accomplish and talks about. Every small company CEO has ambition in general. They want to get the company off the ground. Not all things will pan out, strategy will change to fit a changing landscape. Doesn’t mean lies necessarily, doesn’t mean bad at all necessarily. Just means new information made for a change in plan. What you NEED to look for are TRENDS through both company releases and all other sources of input.

Important note: It is OFTEN the case the CEO that gets a company from the ground to point A, is NOT the CEO that takes you to the next higher level. There are CEOs and skill sets, experience and aptitudes for every stage in a company from tiny to multinational conglomerate. So if you find your company is progressing well, but your CEO gets a ton of criticism for whatever reason: too green, over head, needs to go, etc etc. IF the CEO is GROWING the company (The Forest) to the NEXT LEVEL, then that will be a HIGH CLASS problem to have in the future. The money gets exponentially bigger and those things tend to sort themselves out. You are not getting Bezos for pennies. But you can get one that creates value over time, so the possibility that you could have a Bezos in 20 years exists.

Your company may not have a CEO with years and years of CEO experience yet, or experience with a multitude of business situations. However, is he or she being a true CEO?

There is an ugly truth for many OTC stocks: Where just some shitty business person creates a public company with some whim but has ZERO experience in actually running a business. They do not necessarily ‘get’ what being a CEO means. Then, they find out its hard work and then the toxic spiral begins as they look for fast ways out, or don't give a shit how bad the company's position becomes as long as their lunches are paid for. Your CEO should not show that behavior; that is not someone you can trust.

It is not to say the company won’t face challenges and even core issues, or have to make hard decisions. But how did the CEO react to the problem, what actions does he or she takes and how is it communicated?

You are looking for the CEO do BUILD a COMPANY overtime, regardless of any short term issues. Does the CEO have a healthy forest overall?

Does the CEO:

Build the core company? Is infrastructure being built to handle larger scale business?

Run a fiscally responsible ship? Has the CEO’s actions hurt long term shareholder value? Too much dilution? Toxic financing? Crazy amounts of debt / convertible notes? Lots of insider issuing of shares? Is the CEO setting the stage for long term value and growth, while keeping the company together so it is not ruined before it even gets out of the gate?

Increase revenues overtime? Assuming there are revenues? Regardless of pps and other issues / challenges, and the fundamental ratios improving overtime?

Communicate? Does the CEO provide a reasonable amount of information, for both current and long picture? Does the CEO speak to the long investor, and do you have current information that lines up with previous communications from the CEO? Does the CEO create a vision and marches the company towards it?

Now, the question to ask yourself is.

DO I trust this CEO?

If you do not, DO NOT invest. Period. Maybe trade if you believe in the momo, or a very small position that reflects the distrust. If you gain trust over time, you can buy in later.

It you cannot trust the CEO of the company you are invested in, the emotions may overpower discipline and reason. You are simply now moving towards investing against yourself.

If you DO trust the CEO that is surrounded by the positive evidence outlined above, that in itself is a rare find in the OTC, and severely under-appreciated.

Take Note: Your company is GROWTH COMPANY

What does that mean for investors? It means you don't valuate is quite the same as a big board fundamental company. Though much is the same, the importance is ROI they are getting for aggressive growth as measured by revenues, and what type and how much financing they are using to growth.

What does the forest look like?

There will be dead trees in your company. There will be a sick patch here and there in your company. There will a lot of statements made around those issues and they may or may not be accurate. However, the important thing is to always look at the forest. What is the full company’s narrative?

What does the qualitative data tell you over time?

How are the metrics for:

Decent AS / OS
Low to No dilution
% over time Growth
Future growth potential
Currently undervalued pps
Future market potential
Sexy industry
Products and services
Brand potential
CEO that gives a shit about shareholders
CEO that gives a shit about the company and community
Potential to move up in marketplaces with ideally a long term NASDAQ potential

What does the quantitative data tell you over time?

What kind of numbers can you see?

REVENUES (High quality recurring?)
FUNDAMENTAL RATIOS
GROWTH
UPWARD TRENDS ORDERS / ACCOUNTS / LOT SIZES
AS / OS
DEBT QUALITY (TOXIC / TRADITIONAL / MARKET RATE)
DEBT RATIOS
INVENTORY TURNOVER
INDUSTRY TRENDS
SUPPLY CHAIN

There WILL complaints, screw-ups, miscommunications, some failures, along the path. Accept it! However, if they are temporary process focused, not long term core business focused then your forest is healthy.

Reviewing a growth company

When reviewing companies in this space, it is important to look holistically at the business: The market/industry(s) it is involved with/in. When reviewing a growth company, one needs to look at how the business continues to further itself and look at the challenges the company faces.

Real business is no joke, and not a single successful one gets it all handed to them. An important part of evaluating a business is to look at what kinds of challenges exist between the company and success.

WHAT KIND of Challenges does your company have?

DO NOT underestimate this, and how important this concept is. EVERY single COMPANY since the dawn of time has had issues and challenges. But what kind are they? High Class or Low Class? Does the effort and resources spent on the issue generate an ROI in the long run, or are they core issues that put pressure on the company to finance further under undesirable conditions? i.e. treading water.

Low class core issues for business:

Core function problems indicate the company is DYING: Activities towards staying alive but not as ROI focused) such as:

- Poor Business Model, the math doesn’t work for the space they are in
- Lack of Revenue
- Lack of market potential
- Lack of accounts
- Lack of quality people wanting to work for you
- Toxic Financing
- Poor share structure and continued mass dilution
- Lack of interest for a MJ growing solution
- Poor quality products

High class growth challenges for business:

EVERY company will have issues: while problems always need attention, the high value issues indicate the company is GROWING. i.e. The effort spent on the issues directly leads to a better ROI, and further scaling of the company.

- Build scaled corporate accounting dept. and fiscal oversight
- More JV / External fiscal investor interest than can process
- Need to work with 3rd party facilities construction, and dependence on news release timing
- Have deals but cannot construct other 3rd party facilities faster
- Limited resources to make choices to focus on
- Finding new locations facilities or production lines
- Need more warehousing for increased distribution / logistics
- Need more employees to handle scaled functions
- Integrate acquisitions faster, especially foreign ones
- Smooth out tech transfer for new product production processes
- Engage reputable professional investor relations firm
- Increase marketing for continued brand exposure
- Negotiate larger deals with larger clients
-Upscale accounting department and Corp Oversight
- Project Management on new products
- Engage institutional investors and larger financiers
- Accomplish Spinoff and other legal entity company structure dealings
- Navigating moving in to international space

So many pinks never even get CLOSE to having these kinds of 'problems'. THESE 'issues' are what comprises a GROWTH company.

A big factor in your company’s scoreboard is the revenues, which ideally keep growing. It is a fact most pinks can't even get to dollar ONE, let alone MILLIONS. If you are going for a company pre-revenues, be sure to keep an eye on progress towards them, and how it is impacting shareholder value over time.

If your company’s issues all fall in the high-class problem bucket, you need to recognize so much RIGHT had to have happened in the first place, to be in such a state to have such ‘problems.’

The majority of OTC stocks would be lucky to have such issues. Hint: THESE ARE FUNN’s ISSUES

ON STAFFING

Start ups need to walk a fine line of scaling staff correctly or risk getting in to a terrible downward financial spiral. Many folks have to wear multiple hats (like common for a executive assistant to also be HR for hiring, or production person also does supply chain, Controller / Accounting to also handle employee benefits) on and on.

As the company grows the roles for each task get so big it requires a whole new resource.

Resources are expensive, recruiting, hiring, training, RETAINING.

Hire too soon, run out of money, don't have the business to support them
Hire too late, bigger messes to clean up, spend time on backwards facing vs forwards facing etc

Its a really tricky balance and why a lot of companies fail.

As time goes on, your company should hire positions like:

- Head of Human Resources
- Director of Supply Chain / Logistics
- CFO / more finance positions
- Global Facilities Management
- Quality Assurance / Customer Service
- Marketing / IR
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- General Counsel
- more work level members for each team

It is always a balancing act to ensure each position is set for a solid ROI and controlled. As the company scales and positions open, the CEO becomes more of a direction setter and less direct impact, as the tactical execution of the strategic direction rests of the shoulders of the TEAM.

Be wary of a company that hires too many top dogs too soon. Hiring the head of a department, just means that department is being built from scratch. It has a LONG way to go. Also be wary of a company with no actual staff, just contractors and / or consultants. Especially if promising production and future revenues but no clear path to get to them.

Invest with confidence: In the end, money and investing is very personal. We all have different ideas on how to go about making money. Far be it from me to criticize success. However, there is more to life than just money, so making it at the expense of others is not success in my book.

Remember the risk profile YOU created after doing your DD

As mentioned money is personal, so is risk tolerance. There is no point in creating some likert scale or graph of risk profiles together for penny stocks. They are all High risk. So you better know what that means. Only the individual can decide what risk level with the high risk area they can healthily invest in, and maintain the appropriate mindset around it. The idea here of course, that our DD tells us that a certain company is not as risky as others and the chances of success are much greater.

If you can put your company through the paces I've reviewed here, and still feel positive on it. You just might have the next MONSTER beverage on your hands. Invest with confidence, and sleep well at night regardless of how the day treated you. If you find yourself wondering about your future and how this investment is impacting the quality of your life in any significant way, might be time to reassess, divest or ideally keep you from getting in in the first place.

Remember: INVEST to where a company is going, TRADE daily action.

Nothing is going to stop FUNN from growing and growing. They have established a ton of infrastructure, hold a solid and growing reputation as a Brand for both entertainment / service, retail and fulfillment. The mountains of positive evidence for FUNN continues to pile up!

1) We have initial audited financials proving the growth from sub millions to $8+ million
2) We have grown immensely since those initial audited financials have been in place, adding scaled functionality (e.g. accounting) as well as capability (e.g. production)
3) We have locations packed every night and massive amounts of reviews, photos, videos that continue to pour in weekly. 1000’s of customers every single week!
4) We have 750%+ retailer growth (Over 70 now) and it continues to grow
5) We have 10000%+ SKU growth(Over 580 now) and it continues to grow
6) We are starting with KTU production, first of many games to come in the self publishing line
7) We have received GRO3 POs, and more deals continue to come in, excited for this news
8) We will be uplisting in short order. RBSM acknowledges the FY18 AFs are being done
9) We have a staff of 200+ and its not slowing down as more functions and capabilities are created.
10) We have massively increased warehouse space, and looking to expand in to USA for space
11) Snakes IS the only public BGC company and the market leader for BCGs, ‘The Mothership’ of BCGs as cited in articles and industry.
12) We are supporting all of this without any mass dilution and there has been no toxic financing in FUNNs history.
13) From Financial Statements, we can see the company is generating a gross profit and using the money to develop the company, exactly what you want your growth company to do. (avoiding taxes and minimizing the need for further financing)
14) WALMART is a customer. They value their space, and do DD before taking on suppliers. Snakes has a good relationship with WALMART and they enjoy the first couple months of exclusivity.
15) We have A TON of 3rd party news and reviews, and how much excitement there is around Snakes, especially when a new location becomes announced.
16) They have the WHOLE Supply Chain: Design-Production-Distribution-Retail-Service
17) They have LARGE PRODUCTION ORDERs of KTU and Red Panda coming for the holidays. The Board Game market has grown to $42 BILLION
18) We have the second USA location going up, Tuscon, the demoing has started so construction is underway. There will be many new locations all over the US coming!
19) Snakes is popular in so many aspects of the Gaming community. Many special events and designer nights. All these inroads are synergistic with core operations and continue to further deepen the brand + its industry weight
20) We have KTU KS backers receiving their games and posting online positive reviews. In fact some pretty clever unboxing videos have even been made.
21) We hired a whole new accounting team to manage FY19 and beyond under the new corporate level accounting system.
22) We have changed our ticker to FUNN, as the premiere sub Snakes will become its own entity. An incredible and focused investment package which higher level investors can better consume and invest in
23)From recent updates, we see FUNN making the strategic changes for scaling the business, learning what is the most lucrative and efficient things to focus on and set those for scale
24)We now have another location coming in the form of an existing BGC conversion! There will be more and more of these as single BGC’s recognize the brand strength of Snakes and want to be a part of the success!
25)KTU retail big orders for the holidays, high margin product!

This is not faith, speculation or conjecture. This is evidence. These are all verifiable facts.

RBSM released the initial audit, and acknowledges they are continuing. They aren't going to stop suddenly, they are just slow, that is life. IF there was going to be any major issue, it would have been in the initial audit, the risk was MUCH higher prior to the release of the initial audit.

This is where due diligence is important, combined with all evidence available, to create a risk profile. Risk profiles are also personal to an investors risk tolerance. There are plenty who will wait for the QB before investing. They will pay a significantly higher premium, and that's okay. They will still be early, just their multiples will be a lot less than the earliest investors as it should be, but it works for them.

For me i'm in from the earliest I could have been once I discovered this gem and did the dd: I have combined a ton of research, poured over the evidence, utilizing my experience and knowledge of the market places and growth companies and believe I have created a highly supported positive outlook. I have searched for other outlooks, with a supported narrative, but have yet to find one.

We will get to the QB, it won't be forever, it won't even be that much longer, just the moment from now until will feel like an eternity. It always does.

Once the AF comes out, we uplist to a more appropriate marketplace suited for growth companies. All history will vanish in an instant. Markets are forward focusing, the institutional investor will absolutely not give one shit what anyone thought of Roger this whole time. The amount of money that will come in will dwarf the entirety of the pink market place investor community. They will see the infrastructure that has been built, the distribution, the supply chain, the business model, the revenues and they will say 'I WANT SOME OF THAT'. That is the future here, that is what will happen.

The mountains of positive evidence for FUNN continues to pile up!

1) We have initial audited financials proving the growth from sub millions to $8+ million
2) We have grown immensely since those initial audited financials have been in place, adding scaled functionality (e.g. accounting) as well as capability (e.g. production)
3) We have locations packed every night and massive amounts of reviews, photos, videos that continue to pour in weekly. 1000’s of customers every single week!
4) We have 750%+ retailer growth (Over 70 now) and it continues to grow
5) We have 10000%+ SKU growth(Over 580 now) and it continues to grow
6) We are starting with KTU production, first of many games to come in the self publishing line
7) We have received GRO3 POs, and more deals continue to come in, excited for this news
8) We will be uplisting in short order. RBSM acknowledges the FY18 AFs are being done
9) We have a staff of 200+ and its not slowing down as more functions and capabilities are created.
10) We have massively increased warehouse space, and looking to expand in to USA for space
11) Snakes IS the only public BGC company and the market leader for BCGs, ‘The Mothership’ of BCGs as cited in articles and industry.
12) We are supporting all of this without any mass dilution and there has been no toxic financing in FUNNs history.
13) From Financial Statements, we can see the company is generating a gross profit and using the money to develop the company, exactly what you want your growth company to do. (avoiding taxes and minimizing the need for further financing)
14) WALMART is a customer. They value their space, and do DD before taking on suppliers. Snakes has a good relationship with WALMART and they enjoy the first couple months of exclusivity.
15) We have A TON of 3rd party news and reviews, and how much excitement there is around Snakes, especially when a new location becomes announced.
16) They have the WHOLE Supply Chain: Design-Production-Distribution-Retail-Service
17) They have LARGE PRODUCTION ORDERs of KTU and Red Panda coming for the holidays. The Board Game market has grown to $42 BILLION
18) We have the second USA location going up, Tuscon, the demoing has started so construction is underway. There will be many new locations all over the US coming!
19) Snakes is popular in so many aspects of the Gaming community. Many special events and designer nights. All these inroads are synergistic with core operations and continue to further deepen the brand + its industry weight
20) We have KTU KS backers receiving their games and posting online positive reviews. In fact some pretty clever unboxing videos have even been made.
21) We hired a whole new accounting team to manage FY19 and beyond under the new corporate level accounting system.
22) We have changed our ticker to FUNN, as the premiere sub Snakes will become its own entity. An incredible and focused investment package which higher level investors can better consume and invest in
23)From recent updates, we see FUNN making the strategic changes for scaling the business, learning what is the most lucrative and efficient things to focus on and set those for scale
24)We now have another location coming in the form of an existing BGC conversion! There will be more and more of these as single BGC’s recognize the brand strength of Snakes and want to be a part of the success!
25)KTU retail big orders for the holidays, high margin product!

This is not faith, speculation or conjecture. This is evidence. These are all verifiable facts.

RBSM released the initial audit, and acknowledges they are continuing. They aren't going to stop suddenly, they are just slow, that is life. IF there was going to be any major issue, it would have been in the initial audit, the risk was MUCH higher prior to the release of the initial audit.

This is where due diligence is important, combined with all evidence available, to create a risk profile. Risk profiles are also personal to an investors risk tolerance. There are plenty who will wait for the QB before investing. They will pay a significantly higher premium, and that's okay. They will still be early, just their multiples will be a lot less than the earliest investors as it should be, but it works for them.

For me i'm in from the earliest I could have been once I discovered this gem and did the dd: I have combined a ton of research, poured over the evidence, utilizing my experience and knowledge of the market places and growth companies and believe I have created a highly supported positive outlook. I have searched for other outlooks, with a supported narrative, but have yet to find one.

We will get to the QB, it won't be forever, it won't even be that much longer, just the moment from now until will feel like an eternity. It always does.

Once the AF comes out, we uplist to a more appropriate marketplace suited for growth companies. All history will vanish in an instant. Markets are forward focusing, the institutional investor will absolutely not give one shit what anyone thought of Roger this whole time. The amount of money that will come in will dwarf the entirety of the pink market place investor community. They will see the infrastructure that has been built, the distribution, the supply chain, the business model, the revenues and they will say 'I WANT SOME OF THAT'. That is the future here, that is what will happen.

Been building start ups for decades, nothing, nothing, nothing ever goes as fast as anyone wants. EVER. Why? Because, real business, takes real time and real shit happens in real life. Yes, I say that a lot as well. Why? Because it is true, flat out true.

This whole concept of 'I trusted Roger!'... I see in many claims, needs context.

What did you trust Roger with?

Did you trust Roger to:

Build the core company? Well, he has been and is doing that.
Be fiscally responsible? Well, he has been and is doing that.
Increase revenues? Well, he has been and is doing that.
Not Dilute, Not take on Toxic Financing? Well, he has been and is doing that.
Set the stage for long term value and growth, growing to a vision, maintaining the course towards it, while keeping the company together so it is not ruined before it even gets out of the gate? Well, he has been and is doing that.

Communicate? Well he has been and is still doing that? YES, he has quieted down, has he started out simply wanting to give all the shareholders the best viewpoint he could with real time information. What his mistake was, was completely under estimating how vile, corrupt, manipulated and nasty the pink marketplace is. He decided to waste less energy putting out news and focus on continuing to build the core company and keep chipping away at the audit.

One can find the complete opposite in EAPH, all communication but none of the others. I'll take building long term TRUE value other those others any day.

There have been a TON of MOUNTAIN sized crumbs. Weekly photos, KTU coming online, Other locations filing, GRO3 PO, 3rd party articles even, 1000's reviews. Huge SKU and retailer growth. 200+ staff without dilution.

The only frustration is in the wait itself. Every company i've been in, the IPO or acquisition took 50-100% longer than expected or even talked about by management when I joined. They tell me '1-2 years' and I would know what it would really take after assessing for a week. Always 3-5 years. Why??? Something Wrong Here??? No, it is simply the cumulative myriad of things that take effort, don't go quite as planned, some mistakes and lessons learned, just freaking business. Markets are forward focused. Management is positive and needs to be, so it is critical one sees the real 'crumbs' of growth, really sees the progress in limited information. The ONLY difference between those start ups I work for and AMFE is the start ups got VC (Venture Capital) money and a BOD of a few select folk to guide the ship. The build EVERYTHING first, then IPO. BUT, you aren't getting that company for pennies. You pay $10,20,50,100 for them, and THEY ARE STILL A RISK on the NASDAQ. But, when I joined those companies, I got MY options at $.50... why??? Because NOT EVERYTHING was built yet. If AMFE was a private company I can assure you the BOD would be ECSTATIC over what we have. The growth, the market potential, they would be giddy with excitement, they would get the freaking audit takes longer than anyone wants. BUT they would be in it for the LONG, building the LONG. Now unfortunately, we started out in the pinks, NOTHING Roger could do about that. So the BOD is the pink market. Not an ideal BOD at all, but it is what it is. However WE got to get those options super cheap. Getting to the QB (especially VERSUS starting out QB where the set up it to promote the company because it is QB, be wary of that) is like an IPO, different world, new level, reduced risk for fiscal risk from an institution standpoint. The irony is everyone always complains about the pinks, thinks the scams claims they don’t do the real work make a real company. Well now we have a rare gem, building a real company, putting in the real effort, but Roger is getting punished for building in THE RIGHT WAY. Yes, the pink markets are truly vile.

We will get some communication very soon I'll bet, and you will get those crumbs that you want.

Just remember all the crumbs that already exist

Regardless of any claims. Roger is truly building long term value, and he is doing it for the shareholders. No dilution, Increasing Revenues. He is rewarding the true long shareholder.

FUNN controls the whole supply chain:

Design - Development - Production - Distribution / Fulfillment - Retail

Controlling the supply chain allows for so much scalable power. Everything the company does is synergistic with the other parts.

We have just changed to FUNN, a great move on the growth path. From the news the next steps are: audit completion, uplist, spin-off, special dividend, and corporate name change to Snakes & Lattes Inc.

Snakes & Lattes Inc, is being packaged as the premiere board game cafe of the industry. They continue to increase brand and presence with more and more SKU’s and retailer accounts:

Between Nov 1 2017 and Feb 28 2018, the distribution division grew from 20 retailers and 5 SKUs to 170 retailers and 35 SKUs.
The Company provided a list of what has now grown to 60+ publishers and suppliers representing 580+ SKUs that were sold through October and November alone.
Completed over 40 fulfillment campaigns for Kickstarter.

And now we have turned on Self Publishing to complete the supply chain for Snakes proprietary games KTU and Red Panda, being produced and shipped around the world!

https://twitter.com/AmfilTech/status/1151308235078430720

Check the growing list of retailers for KTU!

Kill the Unicorns retailers popping up all over the world. Get that 3rd print run lined up, stat!

USA (Walmart): https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kill-the-Unicorns-An-Enchanted-Card-Game-For-Evil-Geniuses-Exclusively-Sold-on-Walmart-com/548174258

Canada: https://gameshack.ca/kill-the-unicorns-pre-order-board-game.html

UK: https://www.magicmadhouse.co.uk/kill-the-unicorns-p305616

Australia: https://boardgamemaster.com.au/products/pre-order-kill-the-unicorns

Another Australia: https://retail.lfg-aus.com.au/kill-the-unicorns

New Zealand: https://www.mightyape.co.nz/toys/board-games/coming-soon

Philippines: http://www.ludogames.ph/product/kill-the-unicorns-pre-orde/

UK based: https://www.board-game.co.uk/pre-order-top-20/

Australia: https://www.gamesmen.com.au/kill-the-unicorns-card-game

UK: https://www.chaoscards.co.uk/board-games-c800/all-board-games-c550/morning-family-kill-the-unicorns-p160105

Malaysia: https://meeples.com.my/store/item_details.php?iid=4198

KTU ALONE will add MILLIONS to the revenues! Just their FIRST game!

Snakes and Lattes is headed long term for the senior exchange. Contained in scope (vs all the subs together which is not as clean on a NQ level) and a crazy attractive package for future FUNNding from deeper pockets and institutions. We will uplist and not be shackled from ghosts of pink market past (bloated AS/OS and crazy bad convertibles)

Leader in massively growing BGC space
Increasing revenues in the millions
No toxic debt
Share structure intact

FUNN is very tangible and readily consumable from an investment standpoint.

There are ALWAYS scouts at every level in business. We are just getting off the ground floor, the second we go QB a whole new world opens up.

All those folks scouring the investment world for the next: Chipotle, Shake shack, Panera bread, Dave and Busters, etc. They are without a doubt watching and ready.

FUNN is a growth company. Roger took it over a few years ago and set about getting it on the right path. The company was delinquent when he took is over and it was on the pink. Nothing Roger could do about that. However, he has made, communicated and worked daily towards getting us off that market. All the while growing the company, greatly increasing the revenues and improving the share structure. Most crucial, staying away from toxic death debt. Everything ALWAYS takes longer than one wants, nothing ever goes perfectly smooth. Especially in the early stages of growth. However FUNN’s growth cannot be refuted.

In the meantime, more customers going in to all 4 100% owned Snakes locations and adding to the millions in revenues. The number of locations will continue to grow along with the rest of the business. All the while 3rd party reputable articles continue to get excited about new locations and everything Snakes.

Too much positive evidence to ignore.

Here is a basic internet search which yields a ton of 3rd party articles.

The brand strength continues to grow at a fast pace.

It helps for investors to understand what a growth company is, its growth cycles, what it critical and what is not here. Also know the markers for success. Also of importance is to understand the OTC market tiers and how they differ and act.

Pretty much every statement I've seen on:

Time frames for projects
What it actually takes to do something in business and what it consists of
Effort and resources involved
Actual impact
What is 'holding things up'
The basis of Rogers actions

Are simply 100% false inaccurate bullshit narrative.

It is why 85%+ OTC investors lose money. They simply don't have a good grasp on what business and investor is truly about. They are not equipped to handle basic large variation that exists, and not equipped to analyze and evaluate a company through appropriate DD. Nor are they equipped to manage, analyze and diagnose all statements made on the company.

Once it goes to QB and beyond, the long term outlook is amazing and EVERYTHING will get accelerated.

ESPECIALLY after FUNN officially changes to Snakes and Lattes, the massive interest building will focus on this new leader in a multi multi billion dollar market.

FUNN has plenty of easy DD on its side. Supported, links and analysis given.

FUNN Forest view:

Growth company growing
Increasing quality recurring revenues in the millions
BGC Leader in burgeoning multi billion dollar market
No mass dilution or toxic financing
Overall AS/OS has gone DOWN since Roger took over
Controls the total supply chain from development to retail
Initial Audit in, FY18 and Q1-3 FY19 will hit any day propelling us to that next level of growth - not an if, just a when on a short leash.

More stuff to think about

While we wait out the inevitable uplist, sometimes the wait can get quite frustrating. I always encourage investors to stop and remember why they have invested in this dynamic growth company. Always pause to look at the ‘Forest’ view. Often criticisms come at the ‘Tree’ level. Every company has its challenges, there will be those rough spots and a few trees that need attention. ESPECIALLY a growth company. Easy as pie to be critical about any particular tree of the moment. But go above, look at the trend and forest view and what do you see? With FUNN, I see a wonderful sea of green in a healthy growing forest. TONS of infrastructure built, without mass dilution, the millions in revenues continue to fuel growth and the uplist will only accelerate that with bigger and deeper pocketed institutional investors.

You can WALK into 4 Snakes locations, (I highly recommend going it is a great experience.) You can eat, drink and play at these nice locations, packed all the time, attracting ALL demographics. The number of locations is only going to increase over time.

From those same customers I can READ 1000's of online reviews and the level of brand and business interest. Plus one can see the local news and excited they are. The 1000's of PHOTOS online of kids laughing, lovers kissing, smiles, smiles, smiles, people CONNECTING

You can PLEDGE on many many KS campaigns being FULFILLED by Snakes, due to its incredibly positive REPUTATION as the number ONE fulfillment house in ALL of Canada. Roger also SAVED the KTU KS backers, even when he was not obligated too, but he knew it was the RIGHT thing to do.

You can go to the ONLINE store, or any one of 170 FUNN's games RETAILERs and buy one of FUNNs 580+ SKUs, and growing!

You can SEE places like WALMART are their customers, ready to stock the SHIPMENTs of SELF PUBLISHED games coming from across the pond.

You can READ the initial audit and see the NO dilution of any significance, in fact the AS/OS has gone DOWN since Roger took over. We can review the audited financial, marry it with the unaudited financials and see the tangible GROWTH. Not heard to PREDICT the ranges, and the exact number doesn't matter, only the GROWTH.

You can also ORDER a GRO3 and rent equipment get professional hardscaping work done has well as distribute snacks and beverages. They are up and coming revenue streams and they ADD VALUE.

You can FIND folks online creating videos about Kill The Unicorns, FUNNs premiere self-published game! Amazing we now have the capabiltiy to design, develop, manufacture, distribute and sell out OWN games! FUNN will build a library over time, getting involved in the $42 BILLION dollar board game market!

Roger is being a CEO , he is getting us off this vile cesspool of a market. Won’t take that long in the world of real business but the growth built will be an unfettered revenue generating machine. No toxic financing, revenues rolling in fueling growth.

For me, I have combined a ton of research, poured over the evidence, utilized my experience and knowledge of the market places and growth companies and believe I have created a highly supported positive outlook. I have searched for other outlooks, with a supported narrative, but have yet to find one.

FUNN certainly gets criticized at every step and juncture. Yet The COMPANY just keeps growing as it has the last couple of years. For every bullshit critical statement, FUNN simply continues to gain customers, brand strength, revenues, accounts, contracts, products, services and capabilities. The growth and increasing brand strength cannot be refuted.

I recall many posts stating how the initial audit would never be done.

And then it was.

Just like FY18 will be and then FY19 and continue on from there.

The FACTS are FUNN continues to grow and grow. Despite any criticism, it just keeps growing.

First, 'oh, no Midtown' until there was
'Oh, no Liquor license!' until there was
'Oh, no GRO3 orders!' until there was
'Oh, no Tempe!' until there was
'Oh, no initial audit!' until there was
'Oh, no KTU produced!' until it was
'Oh, no backers have received KTU!' until they did!

Its funny these bullshit claims, never supported and the history of the company is continuing to grow and the scale continues to rise along with the revenues.

Those are the facts, that is the forest. It just keeps getting bigger.

Tucson will complete
The conversion will complete
KTU and Red Panda will be produced and ship for massive holiday sales
The AF FY18 will complete, then FY19 will complete
FUUN will go to the QB
The spin off will happen with free shares.

The company will just keep growing and growing. They are on a path of success, they have proven the model a despite being attacked for the past couple of years. They have continued to grow without toxic financing or mass dilution and there has NEVER been anything but long term positive outlooks supported by data and analysis.

Let's look at this from a different angle.

This is a start up company, a growth stock. One would never expect all the pieces of the company to be fully mature. The idea in general is to have faith in the company's vision. Then you do due diligence, and follow operational milestones towards that vision + how well the fundamentals of the company are going.

Now 95%+ part of the time, the pink stocks are in research and development mode. The talk about future revenues that may of may not come. The only source of income it generally selling shares and toxic debt.

Folks also need to understand how research is done, First is the 'Big R' or deep research, ie. prove a fundamental principle i.e. 'Does it work?' and then it moves towards big 'D' where the job is to scale that fundamental principle to a scale-able work flow. i.e 'Can we repeat it at scale with acceptable reliability?' Then the process get transferred in to a full production line. (Unless the company is very mature, usually the initial production starts out in a very manual pilot (1/2 Dev 1/2 ops) line before design 2.0 of more automated operations takes place.

Then, there is the building, qualifying, verification / validation + staffing / training of resources.

Understanding where the company is actually at in this process is extremely valuable input to understanding how far revenues are from stated company objectives.

Now think of every aspect and department of a company. From Admin to Marketing to MFG to QA to Logistics, IT, HR and so on and on and on. Think of every single dept as a Big 'R' and Big 'D' moving to scale in their own respective ways. e.g. HR, well most small companies have a book keeper / accountant or executive assistant that handles HR as well because its easy. Then maybe they get a consultant and recruiter. Then suddenly they need full time help to handle just benefits and insurance, and another to drive strategy. Soon a department of 12 with a VP of HR.

But they ALL start at the bottom. They have limited resources, so is it very important to scale properly else you will end up in a poor fiscal situation. Where do they invest first? Choices get made, and as an investor you do what due diligence you can to see the markers towards the greater vision and goal.

But EVERY dept and aspect will have holes, need growing over time, not exist maybe even for a while. This is why it is incredibly easy to be critical on pink stocks, of course there are holes, its a start up. BUT what is the impact, where is the company headed as an aggregate of all the functions?

Roger took over Amfil with a reverse merger. He set about going through all the aspects and subsidiaries, divested one (the mining ops) and set about a strategy that lead to the partnership with GRO3 and the full acquisition of Snakes and Lagers.

Amfil, wasn't set up at ALL for merger accounting systems. There was no 'Corp accounting' IK had theirs and Snakes had theirs, and GRO3 had its own deal. So the corp accounting was still in the 'R' phase.

Now Snakes was a company that was already in production for BGC and the big 'D' / pilot for fulfillment and logistics. But its own internal accounting was in the 'D' phase, they had some but not super scalable. However, the companys success quickly outpaced the capacity of books.

Inject the Audit. It became clear in the initial audit that entire corp level systems needed to be built. They got through everything obviously, BUT while they were figuring this all out. Snakes is even more successful. The sheer amount of new SKUs, location business, ordering, warehouse, staffing, retailers, etc. So now they figured it out but in arrears on getting them in place. So, they upscaled the accounting department to handle FY19, while the older accounting and CFO squad work through the FY18 WHILE putting in new processes. As they have a whole new accounting team for FY19 and beyond, this is why im not concerned about repeating the annual cycle.

THIS IS A HIGH CLASS PROBLEM TO HAVE. Business is good and so successful, other areas of the company are lagging. How many companies would KILL to have production be PULLING the rest of the company along?

How many pinks you see putting out forecasts of revenues and they get every Q and Annual on time, but man they just keep getting uglier?

So this is why I am incredibly confident in the company. Our corp level challenges are temporary. They will get through the audit, we will uplist and life moves on as the corp level matures and expands. But the locations, skus, self production capability, bigger and bigger orders are life lasting. There will ALWAYS be challenges along the way. Just understand are they high class problems or low class problems and what does the forest look like.

While Amfil had been around for sometime. This COMPANY we have now, it is really only 3 years old. They are doing an AMAZING job at growing WITHOUT mass dilution or Toxic financing. The CEO freaking mortgaged his house to buy Morning. He risked his ass FOR the shareholders. You know how easy he could have doled out 100 Million shares instead with some shitty convertible? And for doing that WE HAVE an entire capability, that is going to be a HUGE revenue stream for Amfil.

Same thoughts on honoring the KS backers, it hurts to put out that much money now. Of course it does, but Roger knows this is the right thing to do. This is not immediate gratification, this is going towards a vision of growth and scale.

Maybe you do or dont believe in the fundamentally strategy that Roger has chosen. There are certainly other ways and tactics. However, I personally appreciate the ability to be confident in my investment in FUNN. Because, above all these, we are not getting screwed in any way, shape or form. He is rewarding long term shareholders. That doesn't fit with many pink market strategies, but I love being in a high risk (by default ALL pinks are considered high risk) high reward situation where I am this comfortable in my investment.

Interesting the same complaints concerning FUNN and the same for investing in pink stocks in the first place.

When looking for gems in the scam laden OTC, trying to find a good real company is not easy.

Savvy investors Look for:

Decent AS OS
Low to No dilution
No toxic financing
If possible, SOME revenues (most the time there are none)
Growth
Growth potential
Undervalued pps while currently in the pinks
Future market potential
Sexy industry
Fundamentals
Products and services
Brand potential
CEO that gives a shit about shareholders
CEO that gives a shit about the company and community
Upscale to high marketplaces with ideally a long term NASDAQ potential

Its already rare enough to find something with a few of those features.

FUNN HAS EVERY SINGLE ONE.

THATS WHY IT IS 99.9% BETTER THAN OTHER PINKS

THATS WHY THERE ARE ZERO LONG TERM NEGATIVE OUTLOOKS FOR FUNN, NOT ONE

Yet there are complaints! They are temporary process focused, not long term core business focused. The irony of course, when normally a company such as this, with as much potential as FUNN already HAS everything in place, they simply go from Private to NASDAQ and then you are paying $20 a share.

Since all the complaints are focused on the audit; which is being done AND the whole accounting department has been upscaled, what do you think happens after?

We get:

FY18 (Which I am pegging at ~$15.5 M +/- $1 M)
AND

The first 3 Q’s of FY2019, which will INSTANTLY show the continued grow. FY2019 was stated by FUNN to be on track for yet another record year. This statement was made AFTER Q1-Q2 FY19 were complete, being the busiest time the company ALREADY had enough information to make the claim in confidence.

PLUS

Tempe had not even got in to full swing yet. So looking at another $2 M or so in FY19 Q3Q4 that did not exist a year earlier.

The business is ONLY GROWING, this is very obvious. The CAPABILITIES are ONLY INCREASING, this is very obvious.

THEN

We go QB, where the depth of the investor pool combined with potential of institutional investors (who have already shown much interest) will completely ECLIPSE the depth and breadth of the pink swamp marketplace. Plus THE PACKAGE is SOUND. No crazy Multi Billion OS, No crazy toxic financing or bad notes. The debt they have IS SUPER FRIENDLY.

What do you think will happen? I know they aren’t doing all this work to shrivel up and go away, that’s for sure.

If this was a private start up, the BOD and private VC money would be thrilled beyond thrilled at the growth and growing brand strength of FUNN. But since we started out in the pinks, the BOD is pink marketplace, with a grossly distorted view of real business and a completely different motive.

So we find a gem, we invest for the LONG. We UNDERSTAND what is really takes, and We sleep well at night and continue to accumulate these ridiculously undervalued prices.

This is the reality for FUNN, period.

$$$$ FUNN $$$$

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist