Home > Boards > US Listed > Cryptocurrency Industry > Galaxy Digital Holdings (BRPHF)

iETH becomes a better project than Libra very

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
jjPP Member Profile

Followed By 3
Posts 491
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/13/19
160x600 placeholder
jjPP   Wednesday, 10/02/19 10:51:39 AM
Re: None
Post # of 27 
iETH becomes a better project than Libra very simply. About 10 people each invest 1 bitcoin into the iETH project and they all win. It appears they would likely own about 20% of a global currency at that point. My theory is based on the developers or insiders likely owning 33% or so. therefore there would be 53% of tokens in long term holders category.

small new wave of buyers and the price will continue upwards. I would guess that the developers will continue to accumulate as well. Obviously the Apple logo is on there for a reason and if Apple was not affiliated with the software code Apple would have likely said something after 2 years. My logic is very simple, I am holding my 200,000 tokens until Apple makes a statement. I may actually buy a few more.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist