Home > Boards > US OTC > Internet - Online Services > Infinite Networks Corp. (INNX)

Looking at in the long run the only

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
kksz28 Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 8
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/06/07
160x600 placeholder
kksz28   Tuesday, 09/24/19 09:10:29 PM
Re: None
Post # of 522 
Looking at in the long run the only one coming out ok in this is LaZar. He's gonna sell the shell and make money while leaving the stock at no more than chump change if we're lucky 0.10. At least if John was still there at least we would've had a chance to be able to retire early. He will get those funds released and we will never be able to come up because LaZar killed any chance of that. All he did was screw any chance we had. I would rather have a small chance at early retirement than no chance and a little chump change right now. Am I missing something because I just don't see why everyone is so happy about a possible 0.10 if that???
And by the way I personally know a friend that's in a group that's also waiting on long awaited funds like John is.. And people are working on it everyday.. This just depresses the hell outta me!!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist