Home > Boards > US OTC > Media - Television Services > CHINA NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. (CNWHF)

Well, yes and no, here is why:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
dinogreeves Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 402
Posts 9,991
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 01/11/16
160x600 placeholder
dinogreeves Member Level  Tuesday, 09/03/19 09:56:30 PM
Re: stressfreeliving post# 3538
Post # of 6737 
Well, yes and no, here is why: CNWHF is not a big board stock, for instance I had bought EL*TK on Friday, right before the after market closed there was a 280,000 dollar bid sitting at $7.00 dollars. On the big boards, when the the float is small, everyone wants a piece of it just because the float is small, they will hit 10-20% above the ask, some will even place large order at market price to get whatever they can as quickly as they can. The dynamics will change here once we cross dollar land and stay there, cause you know what will happen first, "Penny Stock Exempt". One thing I know there is absolutely no dilution which makes me very comfortable, the other thing is share structure being updated, knowing those institutions that own shares are not dumping, as if the stock is dead. There is plenty of upside left, there will be shaken and baking, just need to walk away for a week and come back then or set your sell limit where you feel comfortable selling at some point GTC order.

The one thing I look at is low market cap and no dilution if the ticker has those two I will immediately jump on it, this is a no brainer, low market cap and no dilution, especially if you have some entity like Chardan in the ticker.

This is a great recipe for monster move in the coming days and weeks.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (3) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist