Home > Boards > US Listed > Cannabis > Harborside, Inc. (HSDEF)

Andrew Berman, CEO of Harborside Inc. stated: “Partnering

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
jedijazz Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 1,142
Posts 145,138
Boards Moderated 50
Alias Born 12/07/09
160x600 placeholder
jedijazz Member Level  Tuesday, 08/27/19 09:09:23 AM
Re: None
Post # of 480 
Andrew Berman, CEO of Harborside Inc. stated: “Partnering with Mattio is one of several moves we are making to increase engagement with our community of investors and an important piece of our broader action plan to drive the business forward. I also intend to remain highly accessible for shareholder communications, as I share the frustration and disappointment at our share price performance, which comes during a time of heightened scrutiny of cannabis equities. I want to assure everyone that Harborside management is working diligently to execute on our strategic plan which includes a combination of organic growth and potential M&A. We are also meeting with analysts to gain research coverage. I look forward to providing updates on our progress on these and other initiatives in the near future.” https://www.investharborside.com/harborside-inc-enters-into-agreement-with-mattio-communications/ CSE: $HBOR

ALL comments are In My Own OPINION. Please Use Your Own DD for Stock Trading.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist