Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Bio-Path Holdings Inc. (BPTH)

Sorry but we need the money now.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
SJSTOCKSHARK Member Profile
 
Followed By 11
Posts 1,585
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 09/19/06
160x600 placeholder
Bio-Path Holdings to Announce Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on November 15, 2019 GlobeNewswire Inc. - 11/8/2019 8:00:00 AM
Additional Proxy Soliciting Materials (definitive) (defa14a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/1/2019 4:49:22 PM
Proxy Statement (definitive) (def 14a) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 11/1/2019 4:46:18 PM
Initial Statement of Beneficial Ownership (3) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 10/22/2019 5:06:33 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 10/15/2019 4:24:51 PM
Bio-Path Holdings Appoints Martina Molsbergen to Board of Directors GlobeNewswire Inc. - 10/15/2019 8:00:00 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/25/2019 5:17:26 PM
Bio-Path Updates Intellectual Property Portfolio with Addition of Recently Issued Second Platform Technology Patent GlobeNewswire Inc. - 9/25/2019 8:00:00 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 9/4/2019 4:07:11 PM
Bio-Path Holdings to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 21st Annual Global Investment Conference GlobeNewswire Inc. - 9/3/2019 4:01:00 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 8/27/2019 6:02:06 AM
Bio-Path Announces Patient Dosing in Amended Phase 2 Prexigebersen Trial in Acute Myeloid Leukemia GlobeNewswire Inc. - 8/26/2019 7:00:00 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 8/15/2019 7:06:51 AM
Bio-Path Holdings Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Inc. - 8/15/2019 7:00:00 AM
Quarterly Report (10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 8/14/2019 4:20:01 PM
Prospectus Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) (424b5) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/6/2019 5:07:29 PM
Prospectus Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(5) (424b5) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/6/2019 5:05:06 PM
Notice of Effectiveness (effect) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/6/2019 6:01:49 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 6/4/2019 4:31:59 PM
Securities Registration Statement (simplified Form) (s-3) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/16/2019 4:19:14 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/16/2019 7:06:23 AM
Bio-Path Holdings Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Inc. - 5/16/2019 7:00:00 AM
Quarterly Report (10-q) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 5/15/2019 4:32:37 PM
Bio-Path Holdings to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial Results on May 16, 2019 GlobeNewswire Inc. - 5/10/2019 4:01:00 PM
Withdrawal of Registration Statement (rw) Edgar (US Regulatory) - 4/12/2019 5:00:51 PM
SJSTOCKSHARK   Friday, 08/16/19 02:59:04 PM
Re: None
Post # of 6201 
Sorry but we need the money now.

I do not see any development to move the stock price up for the remainder of 2019 except a data readout from the safety cohort of prexigebersen plus decitabine. This may happen in a few months based on PN's answer to Chen.

"Well, I think what we would normally do is we will give a readout from the safety in decitabine and prexigebersen that six evaluable patients, as I indicated in my comments, we have five now and three evaluable, two in process. So I’m pretty confident, we will have that sixth one. And when we do that, again we follow the template of what we did when we did our original safety combination with LDAC and prexigebersen. We gave up a readout on the safety, and of course if we had any indications of the efficacy, we also put that out. So if we follow that template, which I'm sure we will, I would expect we have some kind of readout information in the fourth quarter, earlier than later."

This will result only in a short term PPS rise IMO.


The pancreatic treatment BP1003 does even have an IND yet.

"So I'd like to have that IND filed by the end of the first half of 2020, maybe faster. I mean we have the template with BP1002. So we don't have to embed anything new. So it's typically with these things now that on some of these complicated indications, it's the protocol. And we have a lot of reviews as you know, we have a lot of KOLs and they bring new insights. We have one with our solid tumor that came with FDA meetings that gave us some additional direction that we felt we needed to take advantage of and could help speed up things. So that’s the thing. So we should be testing in the in humans in the second half of 2020."

The end of 2020 would be the start of the safety portion of the trial. We are at least 2 1/2 years from evaluable results for the 2nd cohort BPTH1003 .


The Prexigeberson triple drug safety study results (6 patients)will not happen until mid-year 2020 at the earliest and most likely the second half of the year. We will dose two cohorts of 19 patients each in phase II. One for AML and one for MDS. Even an application for FDA acceleration of FDA Status is 2 1/2 years out.


We need 3 1/2 years of cash at a minimum. I expect the PPS to continue the ongoing downward slide. I am only holding 20% of my prior position. I will not consider buying back in unless something big happens or we drop well below $10. That is why I suggest BPTH add 11 million in cash now. In the long run an additional 1 million shares to the float will be meaningless.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist